- 1 x Avon 420DL tender with Yamaha 4 stroke 50hp outboard engine
- 1 x Jet Ski (SEA-DOO, SPARK) two seater
- 1 x Stand Up Paddle Surf Board (SUP-Cohete All Around Pro -10,4)
- Various Tubes
- Kayak (2 seats)
- Snorkeling equipment
|Year Built||2004 (Original)|
GORGEOUS is a 74’ luxury motor yacht built in 2004 by the Canados Shipyard in Ostia, located in the historic port of Rome. Last refitted in 2014, her naval architecture, exterior styling, and interior design are by the in-house team at Canados, inspired by the rich architecture, art and maritime history of the region.
Her interior is spacious and bright, with white fabric against light colored wood featured prominently throughout her living areas, and large windows that bring in plenty of natural light. Her open plan salon features a lounge with a large cream U-shaped sofa and wood coffee table, opposite the entertainment unit. A formal dining area is forward, with a rectangular wood table and comfortable seating, plus a small settee with an end table. The entire space features beautiful wooden floors and a simple, neutral-toned runner. The windows are dressed in simple, light colored shades that can be drawn for privacy.
GORGEOUS boasts expansive exterior deck spaces, with areas for entertaining, relaxing, or simply taking in the beautiful surroundings. Sliding glass doors lead from the salon to the aft deck, where you’ll find an al fresco dining option and steps to the swim platform. This is a great space for a sunset meal. Her sundeck features a lounge area with L-shaped sofa and small dining table for al fresco meals, a Bimini shade, BBQ, fridge, and sunbathing area with large sunpads on the port side forward. Guests can also escape to the more private foredeck sunpads to read a book, nap, and soak up the rays.
A wide selection of water toys and sports can be accessed via the swim platform, complete with storage. GORGEOUS has an Avon tender, a Sea-Doo jet ski for two, two-seater kayak, stand up paddle board, tubes, and snorkel gear.
GORGEOUS accommodates 10 guests in 4 cabins.
- A full-beam Master suite with King size bed, night tables, walk-in wardrobe, and sofa. Her private en suite has a shower, toilet, bidet, and sink with marble topped counter.
- A VIP cabin with Queen size bed, wardrobe, small desk/vanity, and private en suite with shower, toilet, and sink with marble topped counter.
- A Guest cabin with Double bed, Pullman berth, ample storage, and private en suite with shower, toilet, and sink with marble topped counter.
- A Guest cabin with 2 Single beds, a Pullman berth, and private en suite with shower, toilet, and sink with marble topped counter.