- One Castoldi 460 jet tender 15ft with 125hp
- one inflatable tender 3m with outboard engine
- water skis
- snorkeling and fishing equipment
|Year Built||1989 (Original)|
GITANA is a 118′ sailing yacht that has set the world standard for innovation. Built in 1989 by Fabio Perini of Perini Navi for his own personal use, GITANA was fully renovated in 2007, featuring elegant design and exquisite amenities.
GITANA has a spacious all-weather cockpit that runs almost a third of the yacht’s length. It includes the perfect outdoor entertaining area or al fresco dining option with a full wet bar and grill. The charming and traditional style of Gitana offers luxury and comfort whilst being classic and homely. Beautiful fabrics and furnishings in warm and soft colors add a subtle contemporary touch to a timeless interior design.
The salon offers a large sofa along with two leather chairs and a low table in the middle. There is a full home cinema system, a Flat screen TV, karaoke and CD/I-Pod stereo system and a 100” projector screen allowing the salon to convert into a cinema area.
GITANA has an excellent selection of water sports and toys to enjoy on your sailboat charter in Greece.
- One Master stateroom with Queen size bed, writing desk, settee, and his and hers en suite baths.
- One Guest cabin with Double bed, Pullman berth and en suite bathroom.
- One Guest cabin with a Double bed, a Single bed, a Pullman berth, and en suite facilities.
GITANA can accommodate up to 9 charter guests in 3 cabins.