- 16ft Castoldi Tender (10 guests)
- 36ft Ribco high speed chase tender
- 1x Yamaha VX Jetski
- 2 x sets waterskis, 1x wakeboard, 1x Kneeboard
- Ski tubes, 3x donuts
- 2x inflatable single kayaks
- 2x inflatable stand up paddle boards
- 2x Sea Bobs
- 1x Aqua Lilypad (floating foam mat) for up to 20 pax
- 12x sets of snorkelling equipment
Built by Gulf Craft in 2016, Ghost II measures 123 feet in length. The complete interior and exterior styling of the yacht was completed in-house by the team at Gulf Craft Design Studio.
The interior of this one-of-a-kind yacht is truly breathtaking. It has surrounding panoramic windows that let in ample amounts of natural light and offer stunning horizon views. Embracing that “home away from home” feeling, this contemporary yacht could be described as a floating resort. Throughout its deck interiors, charter guests will find multiple lounging areas for entertaining, one of which open up into an extended balcony.
The exterior of Ghost II is equally stunning. The yacht boasts a black gel coat hull, a metallic silver superstructure and a sleek exterior design. To make sure guests stay entertained while outdoors, this yacht has a spacious flybridge, al fresco dining, and plenty of areas where they can go for a sunset cocktail or a day of relaxed sunbathing.
Adding to its allure, charter guests will love the superyacht’s fully equipped galley, as well as a garage large enough to hold both a Castoldi 16-foot tender and a jet ski.
Ghost II can accommodate 12 charter guests in 5 cabins.
- On the main deck is the master cabin, forward and full beam of the yacht, with a center lined king size bed, walk in wardrobe, powder room and owners office upon entrance. The ensuite offers a shower with separate toilet, full beam forward of the bed.
- Additional accommodation is on the lower deck, with 2 cabins featuring queen size beds and 2 cabins with side by side twin beds. Two Pullman berths are available for up to 12 guests.