- 16ft Centerl Console with 70 HP
- fishing gear
- snorkel gear
- 2 kayaks
- 2 stand up paddleboards
- floating mats
- water skis
- 1 learning kite – kite surfing
- 6 man floating relaxation station
FOXY LADY is a 62’ catamaran built by Lagoon Shipyard in 2010 and launched in 2011. With a stylish, spacious interior and generous deck space, she is a wonderful choice for charter vacations in the BVI.
Her salon includes a lounge on the port side and a formal dining area on the starboard side. The salon space can be expanded by folding the formal dining tables fold into smaller tables. Wraparound windows bring in natural light and provide panoramic views. Rich, dark wood floors are accented by oak joinery, crisp white headlining, and exquisite soft furnishings.
FOXY LADY’s main deck wraps around the yacht 360°. Her cockpit includes comfy seating, sunpads, a wet bar, and a dining area, making it the perfect spot to sit down and enjoy an al fresco meal. The flybridge above is the hub of action with a partially shaded seating and viewing area, dual helms, and a drinks fridge, perfect for an evening aperitif. The aft deck also has a cold drinks fridge and a BBQ.
FOXY LADY can accommodate 8 charter guests in 4 cabins.
- The Master cabin, located starboard side aft, has a Queen size bed, loveseat, vanity, and en-suite facilities with stall shower and electric toilet.
- One Guest cabin, located amidships on the starboard side, has a Queen size bed, and en-suite with stall shower and electric toilet.
- Two mirror-image Guest cabins, on port and starboard, each with a Queen size bed, and en-suite with stall shower and electric toilet.