- 26′ Oceancraft tender or 33’Intrepid (please inquire)
- 16′ Williams tender
- Water slide (large inflatable from 2nd deck)
- Sea Bobs x 1
- Kayaks x 2
- Stand Up Paddle Boards x 2
- Wakeboards x 1
- Water skis x 2 (child and adult)
- Donuts x 1
- Snorkel gear x 10
- 5 deep sea fishing rods/2 light tackle
|Year Built||2003 (Original)|
FORE ACES is a 124’ custom tri-deck superyacht, built in 2003 by American shipyard Delta Marine and last refitted in 2014. Her sophisticated exterior and engineering are the work of Delta Design, and her elegant interior is by Ardeo Design.
Her shallow draft makes her a great vessel for cruising shallow ports and accessing locations that other yachts of her size cannot.
She has a bright interior with classic satin cherry decor and large windows. Her large salon has a lounge area featuring comfortable couches, a chair and coffee table, a seating area to port with two occasional chairs, and an entertainment unit to starboard. Further forward is the formal dining room with rectangular table and plush seating. It is separated from the lounge by a servery table. The upper deck has a sky lounge with comfortable seating options, a wet bar, and entertainment center.
FORE ACES has excellent options for entertaining and relaxing on her exterior decks. The covered aft deck has an al fresco dining area with seating for 10 guests. Another al fresco dining space is located aft on the sky lounge deck, with a choice of banquette-style fixed seating, or a teak table with chairs for 10. A large umbrella is available for dining during the day, or can be removed for meals under the stars by night. Her flybridge has a large Jacuzzi and loungers for fun in the sun.
Charter groups love the collection water toys and sports available on FORE ACES, especially the large inflatable water slide that takes you from the top deck into the sea below. Wakeboarding, water skiing, snorkeling, fishing, and paddleboarding are just some of the fun ways to spend your day. These can be accessed via the swim platform, which also has a deck shower to rinse off once you’re done. Rendezvous diving is available by request.
FORE ACES accommodates 12 guests in 5 cabins.
- An on-deck Master stateroom with King size bed, ample storage, and private en suite bathroom with tub and shower.
- A VIP stateroom with Queen size bed, ample storage, and private en suite with steam shower.
- 2 Guest staterooms. Each has a Queen size bed, and two include a Pullman bed. The rooms each have ample storage and private en suite bathrooms.
- A Twin cabin with 2 Single beds, ample storage, and a private en suite bathroom.