- 8.4m tender with Jet engine travel speed up to 31 knots perfect for fishing and diving
- DNV Certified Helideck
- Light Reef fishing gear
- Snorkeling equipment
- Dive Compressor & tanks
- Powerdive underwater diving unit
- Three single kayaks
|Year Built||1991 (Original)|
Measuring 105 feet in length, Flying Fish was first built by Warren Yachts in 1991, and later refit in 2010. The naval architecture was the work of Peter Lowe. It is the perfect vessel for exploring the Great Barrier Reef.
The interior of Flying Fish is spacious and exquisite. Spread across three decks, the common living areas are characterized by mahogany fixtures, Versace furnishings and large panoramic windows letting in ample amounts of natural light.
The classic exterior of Flying Fish was built to entertain. A canopy onboard offers partial shading, while a lounge on the foredeck is the perfect place for guests to kick back with a sunset cocktail. For guests who want to arrive or explore the Great Barrier Reef in style, a helipad is onboard for their convenience. On top of that, unbeatable views are coupled with a jet tender, a BBQ and plenty of water toys, like fishing gear, snorkeling equipment, dive tanks and kayaks.
Flying Fish can accommodate up to eight charter guests in four spacious staterooms.
- 1 Master Cabin with a king bed, a TV, a DVD player, a Sony docking system and ensuite bathrooms
- 2 Queen Cabins with ensuite bathrooms
- 1 Twin Cabin with ensuite bathrooms