- 32′ Intrepid w twin 275 HP
- 15′ Nautica 90hp Engine
- 2 X 2 person wave runners Yamaha Hp 1100
- 3 Rigid paddle boards
- 2 inflatable Kayaks
- Inflatable and towable water toys
- Snorkel Gear with fins
- Beach Set-Up gear
- Sport Fishing Gear
|Year Built||2006 (Original)|
Exit Strategy is a 105ft motor yacht built by Hargrave in 2006 and refitted in 2014. The yacht’s exterior is styled by the EXIT STRATEGY is a 105’ motor yacht built in 2006 by Hargrave and last refit in 2014. Her stylish exterior and engineering package are by Hargrave’s team, and Fort Lauderdale’s Yacht Interiors by Shelley is responsible for her interior styling.
The yacht has excellent interior spaces for dining, entertaining and relaxing. Her main salon is open plan, featuring an L-shaped lounge across from an L-shaped bar. Large windows envelop the space and bring in natural light. Forward is a formal dining area for eight guests, complete with glass table and aqua colored molded chairs. For more casual dining and snacks, the galley has a contoured banquette with table.
EXIT STRATEGY’s exterior living spaces are perfect for meals, cocktails, sunbathing and more. The shaded aft deck has an al fresco dining option with aqua colored banquette, chairs, and a wooden table. The flybridge features sunpads, seating options, a full wet bar, large BBQ, al fresco dining area, and partial shade. There is also a Jacuzzi with a bar top that converts into an area for sunbathing.
This yacht has a full-beam extended swim platform accessed via wide steps and stainless steel handrails for safety. Guests can access the sea plus a selection of water toys and sports.
Exit Strategy can accommodate 8 guests in 4 cabins.
- A Master suite with King size bed, settee, vanity, entertainment center, and en suite with two-headed rain shower and seat.
- A VIP suite with Queen size bed, entertainment unit, and en suite with double sinks and an oversized shower.
- 2 Twin staterooms, convertible to Queens. Each has its own en suite bathroom.