- 2 x 6.70m (22′) customised MAKO with 2x 115 hp YAMAHA outboards
- 1 x 7m (23′) NOVAMARINE RH 700 rib with 1x 200hp YAMAHA outboard
- 1 x 5m (16.25′)NOVAMARINE 500 rib with 80hp YAMAHA outboard
- 1 X 4.25m (13.84′) NOVURANIA 420 rescue boat + 25hp TOHATSU outboard
- 4 x Wet Bikes – BOMBARDIER SEADOO GTX 4-TEC
- 2 x Scuba sets and various snorkeling equipment
- water skis
- 2 x Doughnuts (two persons)
- 1 x Banana (three persons)
- 1 x Bicycle & 2x Step Machine
|Year Built||1981 (Original)|
ESMERALDA is a magnificent 201’ Codecasa motor yacht built in 1981. She underwent a major interior refit in 2000 and has been updated each winter to keep her in pristine condition for the most discerning charter guests.
With its generous deck areas spread over four levels, ESMERALDA is an ideal yacht for both private and corporate entertaining. She is perfect for large parties or celebrations for up to 150 guests while in port.
ESMERALDA’s interior is decorated in a distinctive Italian style, including a formal dining area for 22 guests, and a salon equipped with a state-of-the-art audio/visual system. She also has an al fresco dining option on the bridge deck for 22, complete with an adjoining veranda bar for pre-dinner cocktails.
Active charter groups will enjoy ESMERALDA’S water toys and sports, including two 22’ Mako sport boats, a Sea-doo, scuba diving equipment, snorkel gear, water skis and more. After a busy day, you can take a relaxing soak in the Jacuzzi on the sun deck.
ESMERALDA is available for yacht charters in East and West Mediterranean.
- Esmeralda accommodates 12 charter guests in 11 cabins.
- A Master stateroom with King size bed.
- 2 VIP staterooms on the upper deck.
- A Double bedded stateroom.
- 7 Twin cabins on the main deck (2 with pullman beds).