- 5.4 RIB with 80 hp outboard
- 3.5 m RIB with 25 hp outboard
- 2 Canoes
- Water skis (1 for adult & 1 for child)
- Jet Ski (Kawasaki 3 seater)
- Basic fishing tackles
- Snorkeling equipment
Measuring 127.11ft in length, Esma Sultan was first launched in 2008, and later refit in 2013. The yacht is made completely out of wood, with the naval architecture completed by Nurser Celikoz. Esma Sultan is available for charter in the east Mediterranean Sea, primarily in Turkey and Greece.
The contemporary and stylish interior of Esma Sultan was the design work of Ali Riza Turan. The yacht contains fine, high-gloss woods throughout, complementing its supple white leather, soft furnishings and airy atmosphere. The spacious salon is home to plenty of seating, a full entertainment area, formal dining and a swank lounge. Surrounding panoramic windows ensure the salon and dining area have ample natural light and impeccable views.
The exterior of Esma Sultan is open and spacious. The shaded aft deck has alfresco dining, while the wraparound main deck offers 360° access to all guests onboard. The foredeck has raised sun pads and a relaxing teak deck space. Located just above the main deck, the flybridge is where guests go to dine alfresco, sunbathe, relax or go for a dip in the Spa Pool.
- 1 large Master stateroom has a round, 8’ king bed, a vanity, sofa, Spa Pool tub and spacious en-suite facilities.
- 4 guest cabins have a queen bed and sofas, with full air conditioning, ample natural light, stereos and satellite TV/DVD entertainment.
- 2 guest cabins have side-by-side twin beds and sofas, with full air conditioning, ample natural light, stereos and satellite TV/DVD entertainment.
Esma Sultan accommodates 14 charter guests in 7 cabins.