- 36’/11m Midnight Express (towed) w/ 3x 350hp Mercury engines
- 13’9″/4.3m Zodiac Avon tender w/60 hp Yamaha engine
- 1x Waverunner 2017 GTR-230
- Selection of towable toys
- Hawaiian sling pole spears
- Selection of snorkeling equipment
ENTERPRISE is an 86’ motor yacht built in 2017 by Sunseeker. Her striking exterior and interior design are by Sunseeker’s in-house team, who is also responsible for her engineering package. She is an impressive vessel that commands attention in each port she visits.
Her interior is bright and spacious. The contemporary, open plan main salon has wrap-around windows, a lounge area with hand-finished sofas, chairs and coffee tables, and a formal dining area with seating for eight guests. The stylish galley has a breakfast bar with stools where you can have a casual meal, or watch your chef at work. There is also another casual dining space with booth-style seating and a small table.
Exterior deck space offers many options for dining, relaxing, and entertaining. The shaded aft deck has an al fresco dining area. The flybridge has another al fresco dining space, a wet bar, Jacuzzi, and retractable canopy that can be used for shade during the day, or opened up at night so you can dine under the stars. The bow has a seating area with optional shade and a large sunpad. A unique feature is the fold-out balcony on the starboard side.
ENTERPRISE is equipped with a great selection of water toys and sports. She has an ultra-fast Midnight Express towed tender, a waverunner, water skis, snorkeling equipment, a wakeboard, Hawaiian sling pole spears, and assorted towable toys. All of this accessed via the large swim platform. She also has a hydraulic lifting platform on the stern for easy swimming access.
ENTERPRISE accommodates 8 guests in 4 cabins.
- A full-beam Master suite, located below deck aft, with King size bed, walk-in wardrobe, vanity, seating area, and generous en suite bathroom.
- A VIP stateroom, forward and below the helm area, with King size bed and en suite bathroom.
- 2 Twin/Convertible cabins, located below deck forward, each with a Pullman and en suite bathroom.