- 3 x Jet skis – Yamaha GP1800
- 2 x Sea Bobs are the new F5 S
- 2 x Electric hydrofoil surfboards
- 1 x Flyboot
- 3 x Drones
- 1 x ROV underwater camera
- 1 x Massive water slide from sun deck level
- 1 x Floating island with 6 x inflatable lounges
- 1 x Jet ski dock
- Beach tent and chairs
- Kite boards and sails to enable 4 full set ups in various wind conditions
Endless Summer 164′
ENDLESS SUMMER is a 164’ motor yacht that was custom built by Delta Marine in 2017. Her exterior styling and engineering package are designed by Christensen. She features an impressive interior by acclaimed firm Varo Designs.
Indoor spaces feature oversized windows, neutral-toned soft furnishings, and an exotic woods. The main salon has a comfortable lounge area, a casual dining area, and a formal dining space. The bridge deck has another salon with lounge, dining area, and card table. She also has a custom-designed, climate controlled wine cellar with a collection of fine wines.
ENDLESS SUMMER’s exterior deck space has a wide selection of options for al fresco dining, lounging, and entertaining. The sun deck has a Jacuzzi and an outdoor cinema. Dining options can be found on the main deck aft and on the bridge deck. There is also an outdoor bar.
ENDLESS SUMMER has an impressive selection of water toys and sports for the enjoyment of charter guests. She boasts sea bobs, hydrofoil surfboards, drones, a Flybot, large waterslide from the sundeck level, jet skis, kite boards, diving gear, and even a floating island with inflatable loungers. These are all stored in the lazarette.
ENDLESS SUMMER accommodates 12 charter guests in 6 cabins.
- A full-beam Master suite forward of the main deck. It has a study, settee, and private en suite.
- A full-beam VIP suite located on the lower deck, with its own en suite.
- 2 Double cabins, each with private en suite.
- A Double/Twin cabin with private en suite.