- 14ft AB RIB with 70hp Yamaha
- 2 x Kawasaki jet skis
- Towable doughnut and biscuit
- 4 x Stand up Paddleboards
- 2 x Kids kayaks
EMRYS is a 98’ motor yacht built by Sunseeker in 2010. She blends elegant style with contemporary design in both her interior and exterior spaces.
Indoors, the main salon has a lounge with walnut floors accented by white leather sofas and a coffee table. Forward is the formal dining area with seating for 8 guests. The space is surrounded by large windows, providing natural light and beautiful views.
EMRYS has a number of outdoor options for entertaining and relaxing. There are two al fresco dining areas: a shaded one on the aft deck, and the other on the sun deck. The sun deck also has a bar with three stools, retractable roof, and an oversized sun bed. The foredeck has a second sunbed.
Available water sports and toys available include 2 jet skis, a tube, stand-up paddleboards, kids’ kayaks, and towables. These are accessed via an extended swim platform.
EMRYS accommodates 8 charter guests in 4 cabins.
- A Master suite, located on the main deck. It has a private salon with L-shaped leather sofa and desk, a King size bed, walk-in closets, and full en suite bathroom.
- A VIP cabin with King size bed, desk, and private en suite.
- 2 Guest cabins, each with 2 Twin beds and private en suite.