- Custom Tender w/150 hp Yamaha outboard
- 17’8 Novurania w/115 hp Yamaha outboard
- 1 x Kawasaki 900 sit-down jet ski
- 1 x Honda 1200 sit-down jetski
- 1 x Yamaha stand-up jetski
- Waterskis/ wakeboard
- Snorkeling gear in kids and adults sizes
- 2 x kayaks
- Assorted water toys including banana patriot
Low: €125,000 P/W
High: €125,000 P/WRates are plus expenses
|Year Built||1993 (Original)|
Built in 1993 by the world-renowned Feadship, later refitted in 2011, ECLIPSE offers guests a luxurious place to call home during their adventure at sea. 43 meters in length, this stately motor yacht can accommodate up to 10 guests and a 12-person crew.
Designed by Terence Disdale, ECLIPSE boasts an Art Deco interior and three levels of living space that make it perfect for an elegant family getaway. Its opulent, but comfortable rooms are draped in neutral tones, soft metallic fabrics and innovative accents – designed to exude a feeling of modern luxury in a serene setting. Its open-plan main salon houses a full bar, formal dining area and plentiful plush seating. The five staterooms and one nanny room are a picture of ultimate luxury, and the entire interior is dotted with bespoke furnishings, lavish décor and a full-beam master suite with en suite bathroom and private study area.
The exterior of ECLIPSE includes a spacious uncovered sun deck, impressive Jacuzzi, a covered main deck area, and a swim platform designed to let guests enjoy the plentiful water toys. Equal parts quiet and luxurious, motor yacht ECLIPSE is the ideal yacht for families.
- ECLIPSE accommodates 12 charter guests in 6 cabins.
- The owner’s full width stateroom with sofa, dressers, TV cabinet, vanity unit, a walk-in wardrobe, etc and with adjoining bathroom with independent shower and a Jacuzzi tub. Owner’s private study with desk and bookcases.
- Next to the master cabin is the small nanny/children cabin with single bed (188cm long and 93cm wide), Pullman and en suite shower and head.
- Two forward double cabins with Queen size beds have sofa, dresser, wardrobe, and en-suite bathroom shower and bath.
- Two aft guest ‘Twin’ staterooms have two single beds – port aft cabin has one single and one three quarter size bed and port fwd double cabin converts to two singles – each with dresser, wardrobe and en-suite bathroom with showers.