- 1 x BSC 660 Chase Boat with 150hp Yamaha
- 2 x Jet Skis
- 2 x Sea Bobs
- 1 x Wakeboard
- 2 x Water Ski sets
- 1 x Trampoline
- 1 x Donut 4 SEATER
- 2 x Paddleboards
- 1 x Kneeboard
- 1 x Mirage hobiecat kayak
- Snorkeling equipment
- Gym Equipment: exercise bike, free weights, bench, TRX (located on top deck next to Jacuzzi)
Low: €115,000 P/W
High: €130,000 P/WRates are Plus Expenses
DYNAR is a 121’ Benetti motor yacht built in 2013. Her interior was designed by Zuretti and her exterior styling is by Stefano Righini. She has slender lines and a sleek silhouette, hallmarks of the Benetti Classic range, combining modern finesse with style, comfort and space.
The yacht’s interior is luxurious yet family friendly with an optimized layout. Her main salon has a warm, modern style with a natural color palette, including warm neutral tones alongside dashes of bright tints and rich golden hues. Large windows provide ample amounts of natural light and stunning panoramic views. The lounge has comfortable oversized furnishings with plush cushions. The formal dining area is fore, with a large dining table that seats up to 10 guests. Her sky lounge offers an informal social setting, with comfortable furnishings surrounded by beautiful views.
DYNAR’s exterior decks are designed for entertaining and relaxation. The large upper aft deck has an al fresco dining area, bar, cockpit, and lounge, which can be combined with the sky lounge to form the ultimate entertaining space. Her wide main aft deck boasts a combined lounge and al fresco dining area. Her sun deck has big sunpads, a central lounge with flexible seating arrangements and a dining table, and a large Jacuzzi surrounded by large sun pads and parasols to provide shade. A large cinema screen transforms the sundeck into a theater.
She offers an excellent selection of water toys, such as jet skis, sea bobs, wake boards, snorkel gear, and a trampoline, sure to please all charter guests.
DYNAR accommodates 12 charter guests in 5 cabins.
- A full-beam Master suite with a lounge, vanity area, private study, walk-in wardrobe, and a luxurious his and hers en suite with large tub and shower.
- 2 VIP suites, located belowdecks, each with ample storage space and a private en suite.
- 2 Twin cabins, located belowdecks, each with an extra Pullman berth, ample storage space, and a private en suite.