- 1x 17ft Nautica with 2 x 60 hp Yamaha outboards & ski pole
- set of water skis
- kiwi kayak and kiwi kayak glass bottom
- stand up paddle board
- beach volley
- fishing equipment
- diving compressor, dive tanks and jakets, scubapro equipment, skin and dive suits
|Year Built||2010 (Original)|
Measuring 132 feet in length, the luxury sailing gulet, Don Chris, was first built by Barka Shipyard, in 2010. Barka Shipyard handled both the yacht’s stylish architecture and interior décor.
The interior of Don Chris is equal parts luxurious, elegant and comfortable. The design is minimalistic in nature, is marked by neutral fabrics and stunning joinery, and boasts an air of understated opulence. The salon and dining room has an open plan layout, and surrounding panoramic windows let in ample amounts of natural light. The lounge boasts a state-of-the-art entertainment center with surround sound, and a formal dining table, just nearby, is the perfect place to entertain guests onboard.
The exterior areas of Don Chris are equally impressive. The aft deck is shaded and home to a fabulous entertainment area, one with alfresco dining, a semicircular seating area, cocktail tables, and a full wet bar with seating. The main deck wraps around the yacht, with leads the way to the spacious foredeck. This outdoor entertainment area is home to plenty of plush sun pads, including one that is noticeably larger, and a welcoming seating area that is perfect for an afternoon cocktail, tanning, relaxing or taking in evening views under the stars.
Don Chris can accommodate 10 charter guests in 5 cabins.
- 1 Master Stateroom is full beam of the yacht, and has a center-lined king bed, seating and vanity.
- 2 Guest Cabins have queen beds and a vanity.
- 2 Guest Cabins have two twin beds in each, as well as Pullman berths.