- 31′ Contender 2009 w/twin 350hp yamaha outboards
- 2 X 3 – 2008 person waverunners
- 2 stand up paddleboards
- inshore and offshore fishing tackle
- assorted snorkel gear
- beach chairs & umbrella
- 2 x Beach Cruiser Bikes
|Year Built||1988 (Original)|
Measuring 98 feet in length, Destiny is a luxury motor yacht unlike any other. The brainchild of builder Westship World Yachts and naval architect Jack Sarin, this yacht was first launched in 1988 and refitted in 2013.
Having been in operation for so long, Destiny has previously gone by a range of names, including: 7503 Golden Delicious, Westship Lady, Lady Kathryn, Heritage and Lady Jan II.
The talented team at Hatteras Of Lauderdale designed the interior of Destiny. Inviting guests to indulge in the utmost relaxation, this luxury vessel houses a full range of lounge and dining areas; from a main salon with a formal dining area for six, to a full wet bar and a state-of-the-art entertainment center.
Outside, Destiny has plenty of areas for guests onboard to wine, dine, and most importantly, relax under the warm sun. Head to the flybridge, and guests will find alfresco dining for up to eight, a bar and plush sun pads for endless days of tanning. On the other hand, the forward deck has plenty of bench seating where guests can take in unobstructed sea views, while the cockpit offers a grill and direct access to the yacht’s swim platform.
- DESTINY can accommodate 6 charter guests in 3 cabins.
- Master Stateroom: Below amidships: King size bed; His & Hers ensuite bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and shower/bidet.
- VIP: Below port: Double bed, ensuite bathroom w/shower.
- Guest Stateroom: Below Starboard. Twin beds; ensuite bathroom w/shower.