- Novurania 6mt Volvo Penta diesel stern drive 240hp
- Novurania 3mt with Yamaha outboard 20hp
- 1 x Yamaha waverunner 3 seats
- 1 x Yamaha Stand-up 700cc Jet ski
- 1 x Seabob Rave Jet
- 1 x Wakeboard
- 1 x Pair of Childrens Waterskis
- 1 x Pair of Adult Waterskis
- 2 x Monoskis
- 2 x Paddleboards
- 1 x Trampoline
- Inflatable water toys (donut, mantaray, double seat donut, inflatable chair)
|Year Built||1996 (Original)|
Deep Blue II
DEEP BLUE II is a 143’ super yacht built by luxury yacht builder Oceanco and naval architect The A Group in 1996 and refit in 2017. Exploring the seas in style is just one of the reasons families and friends alike find this vessel to be an unforgettable charter from the exquisite modern furnishings to ample opportunities for making the most of the sea with scenic lounge areas across the exterior decks.
DEEP BLUE’s sleek, modern style stuns with rich wood furnishings and sophisticated contemporary interior design. Her main salon is set with two white sofas that enclose a seating arrangement and complement the conversation, while formal dining is seated next to dreamy-blue water views. A bar inside her skylounge offers the ideal place to relax and share drinks in the evenings. Her expansive master cabin and private office is an escape into solitude, while the VIP cabin extends into a separate convertible sleeping arrangement ideal for families with children. She luxuriously accommodates up to 10 guests across 4 cabin spaces—the master, VIP, convertible VIP lounge, and twin cabins—each with a natural ambiance and colorful fabrics adding chic character to the sleeping quarters.
Dinner with a view has never been sweeter than with DEEP BLUE. She provides ample space for shaded formal dining in her aft deck, complete with long lounge seats. A jacuzzi carves out a sun deck fit for entertaining guests next to a casual dining arrangement, while her bridge deck is set with built-in seating for lounging around or shaded al fresco dining with views of turquoise-blue waters. At the stern, steps lead down to a swim platform that offers ease of access to the sea.
DEEP BLUE enriches each excursion over the water and ashore with plenty of equipment onboard. Two tenders, a stand-up jet ski, and waverunner lend an abundance of excitement while exploring tropical islands. A seabob ravejet makes swimming in open waters an unforgettable experience, while children’s and adult’s waterskis along with an inflatable trampoline provide fun for the whole family.
DEEP BLUE II accommodates 10 charter guests in 4 cabins.
- Master Stateroom with queen bed and en suite.
- VIP / Convertible cabin. The forward Double cabin can be conveniently converted in to a full beam VIP stateroom by sliding back two sliding panels and rearranging the two single beds to form an L shaped settee. Or by closing the sliding doors, you can use the two single beds for children. This is ideal for a couple with young children
- 1 Queen cabin on the lower deck.
- 1 Twin cabin on the lower deck.