- Tender – Nautica 4,2 m wide body rib w/ 60hp outboard
- 3 Kiteboards
- 4 Kites
- Inflatable paddle board
- A selection of snorkels, masks and fins
- 3 diving BCDs with regulators
|Year Built||2003 (Original)|
Concerto is a beautiful 72ft Austral sailing boat with the interior design by Alan Warwick. Concerto is the perfect cruising yacht with it’s performance, comfort and style. She is designed for powerful ocean cruising with minimal effort in all conditions.
All sailing maneuvers are directed from the aft cockpit which has twin helm stations. When under sail, a safe separate cockpit also offers a large seating area for al-fresco dining or simply lounging under the sun.
The pilothouse provides virtually 360 degree panorama vision and a comfortable dining area with plenty of open space. The Imerge music system, with three independent outputs, offers 550 CD albums, 100 DVD’s, accessed by a Cestron control system located throughout the yacht via touch screen pads.
Concerto accommodates 6 charter guests in 3 cabins.
- Full-width master cabin en-suite aft
- One double cabin en-suite
- One upper/lower twin cabin that doubles as study to the master cabin