- 1 Ski Boat / Wake Board Boat Centurion
- 2 Sit Down Jet Skis FX HO 2016 Yamaha
- 2 Standup Jet Skis Edge FS 950 Rickter
- 4 Kayaks Inflatable Advance Frame Advance Element
- 2 Minicat Dingys Minicat
- 4 Seabobs F5 S Seabob
- 1 Flyboard
- Kite Surfing EquipmentNorth
- 4 Wind Surfing Equipment
- 3 Wakeboard Jobe/Hyperlite/Slingshot
- 2 Wake Skate Jobe/Hyperlite/Slingshot
- 2 Wake Surf Jobe/Hyperlite/Slingshot
- 6 Surf Boards Various
- 6 SUP Boards Starboard
- 1 Sea Pool Henshaw
- 1 Sea Raft
- 1 Supsquatch Large inflatable Surf board C4 Waterman
- 4 Inflatable Towables Jobe
- 6 Mountain Bikes
- 2 Road Bikes
- 8 Full Diving Equipment Scubapro
- Full Snow Ski and Boarding Equipment
- 4 Full Fishing Equipment
- 1 Country Club Elite Golfing Equipment
- Gym – Ballet Barre, Kenesis, Spinning Bike, Treadmill, Free Weights, Medicine Balls, Kettle Bells, Punching Bags
|Builder||Abeking & Rasmussen|
CLOUDBREAK is a 238’ yacht built by Abeking & Rasmussen in 2016. Her naval architecture is by Espen Oeino, her interior design is by Christian Liaigre, and custom furnishings are by PH.D Architectural Bureau.
Named after the famous Fijian reef known for some of the best waves in the world, she is the best equipped and most luxurious expedition yacht ever built to date. She was built with adventure charter and extreme sports charter groups in mind.
Her interior is luxurious, bright and airy with a serene ambiance. The Owner’s suite has a glass wall that provides breathtaking views of your surroundings. An elevator allows guests to move with ease from deck to deck.
Exterior deck space is vast with numerous options for al fresco dining and entertaining. It has a helicopter and landing pad, with a pilot among its charter crew. A defining feature is the Winter Garden, an area that can be enclosed if cruising through cooler climates. It’s the perfect spot for a cocktails and hors d’oeuvres. Head to the Observation Deck to take in your beautiful surroundings while under way.
CLOUDBREAK’S collection of water toys and sports has everything you could imagine, with something suited to each member of your group. The approved RYA water sports center includes kayaks, sea bobs, jet skis, wakeboards, fishing gear, windsurfers, kite surfers, a large selection of inflatables, and more. If you’ve always wanted to learn how to surf, a certified surfing instructor is on hand. Have the urge to try heliskiing? This is the charter for you!
There is also a fully equipped gym, personal trainer, and a yoga instructor. For fun on land while visiting one of the destinations on your itinerary, you’ll have access to mountain bikes, road bikes and golf equipment. At the end of a busy day, unwind in the deck Jacuzzi, or enjoy a soothing massage or acupuncture treatment.
CLOUDBREAK can accommodate 12 charter guests in 7 staterooms.
- 5 King cabins.
- 2 Twin cabins.