- 4.60m Novurania 430, Yamaha 70hp
- 2 x Jetski, Waveblaster 800 (sit-down, 1 person)
- Water skis
- One doughnut for two people
- Snorkeling equipment
- Wakeboard for kids (up to 12-14 years old)
|Year Built||2003 (Original)|
Measuring 104 feet in length, the motor yacht Clarity was built by Leight Notika Yatcilik in 2003 – and underwent an extensive refit in 2014. Dixon Yacht Design completed the naval architecture and exterior design of the yacht, and the interior styling was the work of Amanda Rosa.
In addition to its luxurious surroundings and world-renowned ports of call – like Monaco, St. Tropez, Cannes, Antibes and other locations in the Mediterranean – Clarity is highly regarded for its friendly and helpful crew.
The interior of Clarity is elegant and chic; with glossy burl wood paneling, sumptuous cream carpets and leather upholstery everywhere you turn. It boasts state-of-the-art entertainment systems throughout, and includes a full entertainment center, plasma TVs, surround sound and Wi-Fi onboard.
Outside, Clarity’s exterior decks are perfect for entertaining. On the sun deck, guests will find plenty of seating, partial shading, a large Jacuzzi and a full wet bar. Head aft to the garage, and you’ll find a tender, 2 jet skis, a Waveblaster, diving equipment, water skis, water donuts, child wakeboards, sun loungers, sun mattresses and more. By storing the yacht’s plentiful toys in the garage, guests have more room to lounge around on Clarity’s expansive decks.
- Clarity can accommodate 8 charter guests in 4 cabins.
- 1 Master Queen cabin is located on the main deck and has an en suite bathroom.
- 1 VIP Queen cabin is located on the lower deck and has an en suite bathroom.
- 1 Double cabin is located on the lower deck and has an en suite bathroom.
- 1 Twin cabin is located on the lower deck and has an en suite bathroom.