- 32′ Regulator with 2x250hp Yamaha Outboards
- 18′ Nourania Tender w/115hp Yamaha Outboard
- 2 waverunners
- 2 underwater scooters
- Underwater Camera
- Wake Board
- Skim Board
- Knee Board
- Snorkel Gear
- Fishing Gear
- Assorted Beach Toys and games
- Adult/Child Water Skies
- Exercise bands
- Dive Equipment
Low: $40,500 P/W
High: $45,000 P/WRates are plus expenses
|Year Built||1999 (Original)|
CHILD’S PLAY is an incredible 103’ motor yacht built in 1999 by Westship. She was last refitted in 2015. The yacht’s luxurious interior is by Glade Johnson Design, and the exterior is by Jack Sarin.
Her living areas are inviting yet elegant, decorated with warm woods and cream furnishings. The salon and dining area are open plan, with the lounge aft and formal dining forward. The lounge has a plush sofa, occasional chairs, coffee table and full entertainment system. Forward, the formal dining table seats 8 guests with ease. Panoramic windows bring in waves of natural light. Casual indoor meals can be enjoyed in the country-style kitchen’s booth and breakfast bar.
Exterior living options are plentiful. Aft of the salon through sliding glass is the shaded aft deck with a service area, seating and an al fresco dining option. Further aft, steps lead to the extended swim platform and selection of water toys. Above the main deck is the flybridge with another al fresco dining area, wet bar, lounging area, and a Jacuzzi.
CHILD’S PLAY is fully-equipped for fishing and snorkeling, and carries a large selection or other water toys and beach games. This yacht is the perfect choice for active families!
- CHILD’S PLAY can accommodate 8 guests in 4 cabins.
- A full-beam Master stateroom with King size bed, sofa, vanity, cedar-lined closet, entertainment system, and his/hers en suite with tub and shower.
- A full-beam VIP cabin with centerlined Queen size bed, entertainment system, and en suite with shower.
- A Double cabin with Queen size bed, entertainment system, and en suite with shower.
- A Twin cabin with side-by-side Single beds, entertainment system, and en suite with shower.