- 35’ Contender Towed Tender
- 2 x SeaDoo Sparks
- 2 x SeaBobs
- 2 x Paddleboards
- 2 x Diving Boards
- Towable tube
- Fishing Gear
- Snorkel Gear
- Beach set up with BBQ, tables and chairs
CHEERS 46 is a 140’ Benetti yacht built in 2014, and is the first of the Veloce fast displacement series. She offers the size and comfort of a much larger vessel, boasting large social spaces. Her exterior design is by Stefano Righini, and her interior styling is by Redman Whiteley Dixon.
CHEERS 46 has bespoke interior decor with dark Tabu wood flooring and natural Kato wood finishes throughout. The open plan salon is located on the main deck, featuring a lounge aft with sofas, occasional chairs, coffee table and entertainment system, and the formal dining area forward. Floor to ceiling windows surround the space, providing natural light and wonderful views. Further forward on the main deck is a full-beam, state of the art gym with a fold-out private balcony. The skylounge is another great space for socializing, with ample seating, a wet bar, and day head.
Exterior living space is abundant and spans across 4 decks. Adjacent to the salon is the main aft deck with a shaded al fresco dining area. Adjacent to the skylounge is the upper deck with an al fresco dining option, lounge, and diving board. The sundeck, which is the largest of any vessel in her size, has a large seating area, sunpads, wet bar, Jacuzzi, and retractable Bimini for optional shade. The bow has an entertainment area with a pool and seating.
CHEERS 46 accommodates 12 charter guests in 5 cabins.
- A full-beam Master stateroom with Queen size bed, settee, closet, and a large en suite bathroom with rainfall shower.
- 2 VIP cabins, each with Queen size bed, ample storage, and private en suite with rainfall shower.
- 2 Twin cabins, each with 2 Single beds, a Pullman berth, ample storage, and a private en suite with rainfall shower.