- 42′ Cigarette Open with 5 350hp Verado Outboards
- 1 18′ Williams diesel rigid inflatable tender
- 2 SeaDoo jet skis
- 2 stand up paddleboards
- 2 tubes for towing
- 1 wakeboard
- 8 snorkeling sets
- 2 trolling rods
- 3 light spinning rods
- Basic tackle
Low: $160,000 P/W
High: $200,000 P/WRates are plus expenses
Previously known as BV018, Checkmate is a stunning 145’ motor yacht that was built and launched by Benetti in 2013. This elegant luxury vessel features exterior design by Stefano Righini, as well as an interior designed by Francois Zuretti. Checkmate is available for charters in the Bahamas.
The exquisite interior of Checkmate is decorated in cherry and Burr Madrona woods, all complemented by neoclassical dark inlays and marble accents. It is home to a spacious main salon and dining area, and has large panoramic windows – thus ensuring the yacht is highlighted by ample natural light during the day.
Outside, the exterior of Checkmate is just as luxurious as its interiors. Built to entertain, this yacht has a creative design that includes aft sliding doors that open out onto bridge deck lounge. When retracted, these doors create a 270-degree alfresco dining experience for all guests onboard – making it the perfect place to host a sunset dinner or an elegant lunch on a beautiful day. Unlike most motor yachts, Checkmate has a day head on the upper deck, and keeps its water toys and tenders stowed in the lazaretto; thus freeing up space on the sundeck for guests to lounge and entertain.
- CHECKMATE accommodates 12 charter guests in 5 cabins.
- A main deck Master suite with King size bed, panoramic windows and private en suite.
- 2 VIP staterooms, each with King size bed and private en suite.
- 2 Twin cabins, each with a pullman bed and private en suite.