- Everglades 35′ with fishing tower and 3x 300 HP
- Novurania 18′ with 115p HP Yamaha
- 3 x Wave Runners 3 pax
- Water Skis Adult
- Water Skis Children
- Water Tube
- Wake Board
- 2 x Stand Up Paddle boards
- 2 x Kayaks 1 Pax
- 2 x Seabob f-5
- Snorkel Gear
- Kite-surfing Equipment
- Spear fishing Gear
- Rod Fishing Gear
- Beach Games
- Gym Equipment: free weights, yoga mats, gym ball, rowing machine
|Year Built||2005 (Original)|
CHASING DAYLIGHT is a 130′ motor yacht launched by Westport in 2005, and refit in 2013. With naval architecture by William Gardner, she is available for charters in the Bahamas and Caribbean.
The yacht’s contemporary elegant interior is by Pacific Custom, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere. The salon and formal dining area is pen plan, creating a large entertaining space. The lounge is aft with a plush sofa, occasional chairs and a coffee table. Large panoramic windows provide spectacular views and bring in plenty of natural light. Forward is the formal dining table with seating for 10. Above the salon and dining area is the pilot house and skylounge.
Exterior living spaces are plentiful on CHASING DAYLIGHT. The aft deck, adjacent to the salon, has an al fresco dining area and comfortable seating. Further aft is the swim platform, which allows for easy access to the sea and to the water toys available.
The main deck wraps around the yacht, leading forward to a deluxe Spa Pool tub, which you can also reach from the skylounge deck.
Chasing Daylight carries a large selection of water toys, making it the perfect yacht for active groups and families.
- CHASING DAYLIGHT can accommodate 10 charter guests in 5 cabins.
- A full-beam Master cabin, located on the main deck, with centerlined King size bed, vanity, and marble en suite with tub, shower and toilet.
- 2 Guest cabins, each with King size bed, and en suite with shower and toilet.
- 2 Twin cabins, each with 2 single beds, and en suite with shower and toilet.