- 31′ Grady White fully rigged for offshore fishing
- 13′ Zodiac Jet Tender – available for guest use / driving
- 2 x folding bikes
- 2 x SUP’s
- 2 x Inflatable Kayaks
Low: $70,000 P/W
High: $70,000 P/WRates are Plus Expenses
|Builder||Danube Marine Consultants|
|Year Built||2005 (Original)|
CHARISMA is a 120’ motor yacht custom built in 2005 by Danube Marine Consulting, and last refit in 2015. Her naval architecture and sophisticated exterior design are by Frank Mulder of Dutch firm Mulder Design. Her luxurious interior is by American firm Egg and Dart.
Her interior features bespoke décor with an emphasis on earth tones and neutrals, creating an air of relaxation. The salon is open plan with a marble-topped wet bar and spacious lounge aft, a games table port, and the formal dining area forward. Forward of the salon is the raised pilot house.
Exterior living on CHARISMA spans two levels of exquisite teak decks. The shaded aft deck is adjacent to the salon, and has an al fresco dining option and seating area. Her upper deck is accessed via the interior of the pilot house or the aft deck’s staircase. This space is perfect for entertaining, with a complete wet bar and service area, al fresco dining option, Jacuzzi, and raised sunpads.
CHARISMA has a great selection of water toys and sports and two tenders, accessed via the extended swim platform. Guests can enjoy fishing, kayaking, and stand up paddleboarding.
CHARISMA accommodates 8 guests in 4 cabins.
- A full-beam Master stateroom, located on the main deck. It has a King size bed, large lounge, a changing area, and generous en suite bathroom.
- A full-beam VIP cabin, located on the lower deck, with King size bed, sofa, vanity and en suite.
- A Queen guest cabin with en suite.
- A Guest cabin with side-by-side Single beds and en suite.