- 1 x Sessa Marine / Key Largo 36″ with Yamaha F350 AETx3
- 1 x 4.2 M rescue tender WITH 25 HP Yamaha
- 2 x Jet Sea Doo GTX 260 limited, 4-stroke
- 1 x Yamaha VXS wave runner
- Flyboard spark
- 3 x towing tubes
- Ski, mono ski, wakeboards, wakesurfs
- Scuba diving & Snorkeling equipment
|Year Built||2017 (refit)|
CHAKRA is a 282’ superyacht built by Scheepswerf Gebr. van der Werf in 1962, and refitted by Devonport Yachts in 2017. Her design and engineering as well as her exterior are by the Scheepswerf Gebr. van der Werf team. This vessel is an excellent option for large groups of friends, family vacations, or corporate retreats.
Her interior is bright and elegant, spanning five spacious levels. CHAKRA boasts luxurious furnishings, fine wood panelling, plush carpeting, and classic fixtures. The main deck features a large salon and a separate lounge bar with piano. The salon has dark wooden wall panels, pale carpeting and white upholstery. Long sofas line the bulwarks to port and starboard, leaving an open space in the center of the salon. White armchairs and marble-topped coffee tables are scattered throughout, and a chess board is surrounded by four light grey pouffes. The upper deck has a second salon with a formal dining room. The top deck has a fully equipped fitness center with Technogym equipment surrounded by full-length windows. Forward and accessed via wraparound decks is an open space for yoga. The lower deck has a beauty salon and massage room.
CHAKRA’s exterior deck space is exquisite, with many options for lounging, dining and recreation. Her main aft deck has a large al fresco dining area with shade, featuring two table and seating for 40 guests. The upper deck has partial shade, a lounge area with ample seating and tables, and a wet bar. Sunseekers will love the top deck with its deluxe Jacuzzi tub, sunpads, chaise loungers and seating. The deck continues around port and starboard, leading to an upper foredeck for sunning.
An extensive selection of water toys and sports is available to guests, accessed via the extended swim platform on the boat deck.
CHAKRA accommodates up to 40 guests in 21 cabins.
- 1 full-beam Master Suite, located forward on the main deck. It has a King size bed, seating area with two armchairs and a chaise lounger, an office, and a dressing room. The en suite bathroom includes his and hers sinks, a large shower and a separate bathtub.
- 1 full-beam VIP Suite, located forward on the upper deck. It has a King size bed, desk, seating area, and en suite bathroom.
- 13 Double Cabins, each with its own en suite bathroom.
- 4 Twin Cabins, each with its own en suite bathroom.
- 2 Single Cabins, each with its own en suite bathroom.