- 1 x 4,80m Novurania tender with 90hp outboard engine Yamaha
- 1 x Jet Ski Yamaha 3-seater SVHO 250hp
- 2 x Seabob F7 S
- 1 x Flyboard
- 2 x Stand up paddle boards (SUP)
- Sofa water sport
- Water ski equipment for kids and adults
- Wakeboard equipment
- Snorkeling equipment
|Year Built||2006 (Original)|
CELIA is a 116’ super yacht built by luxury yacht builder Falcon in 2006 and refit in 2019. This vessel provides a minimalist modern design that maximizes comfort for a rejuvenating and intimate escape into the open sea for a group of friends or family.
CELIA hosts refreshing interiors styled with clean, natural ambiance and contemporary comforts. Her main salon provides an inviting area to relax, converse, or entertain with plenty of seating on an L-shaped sofa as well as a formal dining table illuminated by rows of large picture windows for dinner with a view. She welcomes 12 overnight guests within luxurious quiet quarters designed in soft white linens, soothing wood interiors, and earthy accents between her master, VIP, double, and twin cabins.
A walk along the exterior of CELIA is the ideal way to capture the passing scenery. Long corridors line the main deck, and aft and forward balconies set the stage for a magnificent outlook of sky and sea on the horizon. Keeping up with the daily routine is a cinch with gym equipment found onboard, while steps leading down to a swim platform put the surface just a short trek away.
CELIA lends an exciting list of equipment in her inventory. She comes with a Novurania tender and jet ski for chasing waves and island hopping. Various towables, from a flyboard to water skis (kids’ and adults’ water skis available), can be combined for thrilling high-speed adventures, while seabobs and snorkeling equipment allow guests to discover local marine life in style for the charter of a lifetime.
CELIA accommodates 12 guests in 5 cabins.
- One full beam VIP cabin with king size bed on the main deck and en-suite facilities.
- One full beam Master cabin with king size bed on the lower deck and en-suite facilities.
- One full beam double cabin with king size bed on the lower deck and en-suite facilities.
- Two twin cabins on the lower deck with two single beds convertible to Double beds, plus one Pullman berth in each with en suite facilities.