- 24’ Novurania RIB
- 15’ Nautica RIB
- 4 Waverunners
- Snorkel gear
- Fishing gear
- 2 SEGWAYS
- 1 Paddle Board
- 2 inflatable Kayaks
- Treadmill on Sun Deck
- “Beach set up”: tables & chairs
Low: $250,000 P/W
High: $255,000 P/WRates are plus expenses
The 163’ Christensen yacht CASINO ROYALE is an opulent luxury yacht perfect for families or couples. Built in 2008, she is available for charters in the Bahamas, Caribbean and the Mediterranean.
Her rich interior features mahogany wood throughout, and an elevator links all decks. CASINO ROYALE’s main salon is accessed via grand foyer, highlighted by custom etched glass with a James Bond theme. The open plan salon has a seating area with couches and a central credenza. Forward is the formal dining area with seating for 12 guests.
Her exterior decks include a large aft deck with a seating area for 12 featuring two tables and an in-stern banquette, plus a wet bar, perfect for enjoying cocktails and snacks. The large swim platform is starboard, where you can enjoy the available water toys and sports, and rinse off afterward in the fresh water shower.
The upper deck has a large al fresco dining area with a table and seating for 12 along with a wet bar. A large sun pad is also available for lounging and sunbathing. Her sundeck on the top level has a large Spa Pool surrounded by a sun bed, a fixed arch that provides shade, a large wet bar with stools, and a casual al fresco dining area.
- Casino Royale can accommodate 12 guests in 6 cabins.
- A full-width Master suite, located on the main deck. It has a King size bed, a study with desk, and a marble en suite with Spa Pool, large multi-jet shower, vanity, and heated floor and towel bars.
- A full-beam VIP stateroom, en suite with with Spa Pool and separate shower.
- 2 King staterooms, each with en suite bath.
- 2 Double staterooms, each with an additional single bed and en suite bath. This is perfect for families with nannies.