- 34ft/10.36m Sea Vee/Twin 300hp towed tender
- 21ft Islamorada Flats Boat or 19ft/5.4m AB center console tender (2013) w/150hp Yamaha
- 2 Yamaha 3 seat waverunners
- 3 SEABOB Cayago F7
- 2 Stand up Paddle Boards
- 2 Jet boots and Flyboard
- 1 Jet Lev
- 1 Wake Board
- 1 Kneeboard
- 1 Adult water ski set/1 Child (beginner) set
- 8 person inflatable island raft
- 4 sets of scuba gear
- 10 sets snorkel gear
- 6 Bicycles
- Light fishing gear
- 2 towable sport tubes
- Underwater camera equipment
- Hawaiian Slings/Pole spears for spear fishing
|Year Built||2002 (Original)|
CARTE BLANCHE is a 124’ Trinity motor yacht, built in 2002 and refit in 2014. She was designed in the style of a 1940’s cruise ship with an Art Deco theme. She offers comfort and luxury for your charter in Florida and the Bahamas.
Her elegant interior was designed by Dee Robinson and combines cherry wood panelling, maple and mahogany against a chocolate and mocha palette. CARTE BLANCHE has an open style salon with large windows that bring in a flood of natural light. A games table is aft, leading to a lounge area with entertainment system. Cabinetry separates this area from the formal dining room.
Her exterior decks spaces are generous and offer a number of options for entertaining or relaxing. The lower aft deck has a bar and an al fresco dining area. The sundeck has the steering station forward, leading back to a bar with stools and a dining area, progressing to the deck Spa Pool and sun loungers.
CARTE BLANCHE can accommodate 10 charter guests in 5 cabins.
- A full-beam Master stateroom, located below decks, with King size bed, vanity, lounge seat, full entertainment facilities, and his/hers en suite with custom sinks and central multi-jet steam shower.
- A VIP cabin, located on the main deck, with Queen size bed, in-room entertainment, and large en suite bathroom with shower.
- 2 Queen cabins, located below decks, each with in-room entertainment and private en suite.
- 1 Twin cabin, located amidships below deck, with 2 single beds, a Pullman berth, in-room entertainment, and private en suite.