- 20 ft / 6 m Novurania / 200 hp
- 2 x 3-man waverunners
- 2 x paddle boards
- snorkel gear
- inflatable toys
- fishing equipment
- Beach gear: loungers, umbrellas, tent, table/chairs
|Year Built||2002 (Original)|
Carpe Diem II
CARPE DIEM II is a 150’ Trinity luxury yacht, built in 2002 and completely refitted in 2012. Her interior was designed by Carol Williamson & Associates. With a sleek profile, classically styled interior, plentiful outdoor living spaces and luxurious accommodations, CARPE DIEM II is a great choice for charters in the Bahamas, Florida and New England.
The main salon has comfortable seating and a wet bar, perfect for pre or post dinner cocktails. The separate formal dining salon is forward, ideal for long sit-down meals. A powder room is off the foyer. The upper aft deck has an al fresco dining option for 10 with its large stern seating area and two occasional tables.
The skylounge has ample seating, a wet bar with four stools, a game table and a powder room. Her sundeck has a Jacuzzi with sunpads, a wet bar, BBQ, and a casual dining area with a banquette.
CARPE DIEM II has a swim platform with fresh water shower and an array of water activities.
- CARPE DIEM can accommodate 10 charter guests in 5 cabins.
- A full-width King Master suite, located on the Main deck. It has a sofa, vanity, private study, and walk-in closet. His and hers en suite facilities include a Jacuzzi and central shower.
- A VIP King suite en suite with shower.
- An adjoining starboard Twin + Pullman berth stateroom that opens to make a large suite. It has an L-shaped bed arrangement plus en suite with shower. This also doubles as a VIP lounge or dressing room.
- A King stateroom with desk, and en suite with tub.
- A King stateroom with desk, and en suite with shower.