- 32ft/9.75m Boston Whaler /2x275hp (Bahamas/Caribbean only)
- 23ft/7m Novurania Chase/220 hp diesel stern drive
- 19ft/5.79m Zodiac Proluxe /170 hp jet drive
- 4 x waverunners
- 2 x Seabobs
- 1 x Jet Surf ski
- 1 x Flyboard (propelled by waverunner)
- custom Freestyle Pool with net (3m x 8m / 9.84 ft x 26 ft)
- snorkel gear
- beach gear
- SCUBA: 6 x sets. Compressor
- Exercise equipment (sundeck aft)
Low: $395,000 /week
High: $395,000 /weekRates are plus expenses
Summer rates in the Mediterranean are in Euros
Eur 425,000/ Eur 425,000
Built in 2011 by Trinity Yachts, Carpe Diem measures 191 feet in length. With its dramatic interior designed by Carol Williamson & Associates, Carpe Diem was a finalist in the prestigious World Superyacht Awards in 2012.
One of the world’s most impressive super yachts, Carpe Diem is equal parts sleek and sophisticated. Inspired by the latest trends, the interior of the yacht exudes understated elegance, in a way that is both modern and inviting. Enter through its wide main foyer, which spans the width of the main deck, and guests will notice the wall lines with full-color prints of Marilyn Monroe – the only place onboard where guests will find colorful artwork. The rest of the ship is outfitted with dark woods, light carpet and chic furnishings, and its walls are dotted with striking black and white photography. When it’s time for a drink or a bite to eat, guests can head to the honey onyx bars in both the main salon and sky lounge, the breakfast bar in the galley, or for something more formal, the 12-seater dining table adjacent to the main salon.
Outside, Carpe Diem’s spacious decks are fitted with extensive seating, a sky lounge with al fresco dining, a large wet bar with 6 stools, a 12-seater Jacuzzi, sun beds, a waterproof TV, and three comfortable and luxurious settees. The aft deck houses a black-and-white seating area, which comes with a full-width sofa with extra-deep seats. The yacht’s more active charter guests will appreciate the extended swim platform, which provides easy water access for all onboard.
- Carpe Diem can accommodate 12 guests in 6 cabins.
- KING: Main deck owner suite w/study &sofa, full width, his &hers bathroom, walk-in closets.
- KING: Below deck, midship stbd.
- KING: Below deck, midship port.
- KING: Below deck fwd port. Opens to join twin room for full width VIP.
- TWIN: Below deck fwd stbd. Opens to join VIP w/Pullman.