- One Highfield tender 4.8m with 80hp outboard engine
- one jet ski Yamaha 300hp
- one jet ski See Doo
- one jet surf
- two stand-up paddle boards
- fly board
- two tubes
- one set ski for adults and one set ski for kids
- slalom ski
- wake board
- two kayaks (one person each)
- snorkel gear
- inflatable slide
|Year Built||2004 (Original)|
CAN’T REMEMBER is a 116’ luxury motor yacht built by Tecnomar in 2004 and refit in 2016. Her naval architecture is by Tecnomarine. Designed with comfort and entertainment in mind, she has many options for entertaining both indoors and on her exterior decks.
The main salon boasts carefully selected furnishings and retractable window shades. A sleek black fixture separates the salon from the dining room, but the color palette carries throughout. It’s the perfect space for formal meals or informal cocktails.
Exterior decks feature the aft deck with its shaded al fresco dining area and the fore deck’s large sun pads. The sun deck has sunpads as well as an al fresco dining option, and the flybridge has a BBQ for fun parties.
CAN’T REMEMBER’s selection of water toys and tenders are sure to please guests of all ages, and are easily accessed from her large swim platform. Water skis, kayaks, a jet ski, stand-up paddleboards, a wakeboard, snorkel gear and an inflatable slide are just some of the fun that await you.
CAN’T REMEMBER accommodates 12 charter guests in 6 cabins.
- A Master cabin with King size bed and private en suite facilities.
- A VIP cabin with Queen size bed and private en facilities.
- A Guest cabin with a Double bed, an additional Pullman berth, and en suite facilities.
- 2 Twin cabins, each with an additional Pullman berth, convertible to Doubles. Each has its own en suite.
- A Guest cabin/playroom with upper/lower berths.