- 32’ Intrepid with twin 350 HP Yamaha outboards
- 17’ AB, one 115 HP Evinrude outboard
- 2 Yamaha VX Cruiser Wave Runners
- 2 Paddle Boards and conversion kits for wind surfers
- 4-6 Person float
- Snorkeling Gear
|Year Built||2005 (Original)|
CANIRA is a 112′ Westport motor yacht built in 2004 and last refit in 2017. Her luxurious interior is by Pacific Custom Interiors, and her exterior styling is by Gregory Marshall.
Her interior boasts wood paneling, rich fabrics in nautical-themed colors, and modern amenities. The main salon has a lounge with large sofas, full entertainment unit, and formal dining area. The large galley also has an informal dining area for a casual breakfast or snacks. The salon leads to the spacious aft deck with its dining area, bar, and access to the swim platform. The aft deck is enclosed and has air conditioning.
Outdoors, CANIRA’s flybridge has a Jacuzzi and ample space for lounging and sunbathing. It’s a great spot for snacks, cocktails, and conversation.
CANIRA has a great collection of water toys and sports, including waverunners, paddle boards, windsurfers, and snorkel gear. The swim platform provides easy access to the toys and to the sea. There is also a full beach party kit with games, an umbrella, and barbecue.
CANIRA accommodates 8 charter guests in 4 cabins.
- A Master stateroom with King size bed and a his/hers en suite bathroom with shower and Jacuzzi tub.
- A VIP stateroom, forward of the galley, with en suite bathroom.
- A Queen stateroom with en suite bathroom.
- A Twin stateroom with en suite bathroom.