- 35′ SCORPION TENDER, TWIN YAMAHA 300 HP (towed)
- 2x BOTE WOODGRAIN DRIFT STAND UP PADDLE BOARDS 11’6 X32″ GREEN
- 2x CONQUEST 1212-40 VISTA KAYAKS
- 1x GREAT BIG MABLE TOWABLE TUBE
- 1x CONNELLY TUBE COUPE DE THRILL
- 1x SET OF CONNELLY ODYSSEY SLIDE COMBO SKIS
- 2x 2017 CONNELLY SUPERSPORT TRAINER (1 children’s and 1 adults adjustable set)
- 1x CONNELLY PURE WAKEBOARD 141
- 2x SEABOB F5
- 2x SEADOO SPARK
- 1x AQUAGLIDE SPLASH MAT
Low: $65,000 (summer) P/W
High: $80,000 (winter) P/WRates are Plus Expenses
|Year Built||2006 (Original)|
BW (formerly VANQUISH) is a 120’ motor yacht built by Palmer Johnson and launched in 2006. Her interior and exterior design is by Nuvolari & Lenard, and her 2016 refit was overseen by Adam Voorhees. The perfect combination of comfort and luxury, she makes an impression in every port she visits with her dark blue hull.
Her interior décor is contemporary and natural, with beautiful wood floors and earth tones throughout. The open plan main salon is great for socializing, with a central lounge, formal dining area aft, and complete wet bar forward. The lounge has seating, coffee table and full entertainment systems housed in a custom built unit, which also provides separation from the dining space. The wet bar has a fully equipped service area and bar stool seating. The salon is surrounded by panoramic windows.
Exterior living spaces on BW span two decks. The aft deck is adjacent to the salon and accessible via sliding glass doors. It has an al fresco dining area, plenty of seating, and a large raised sunpad. The foredeck has another sunpad area for soaking up the rays. The sundeck has an exterior lounge with plus seating and an additional sunpad forward.
BW accommodates 8 charter guests in 4 cabins.
- A full-beam Master stateroom with King size bed, seating area, vanity, and private entrance. It has a his and hers marble en suite.
- 2 Double cabins, each with Queen size bed and private en suite.
- A Convertible cabin with Queen bed/futon and private en suite.