- 37′ Intrepid x 2 Marine 7’s @ 627 hp each
- 21′ Zodiac
- 2 x Yamaha VX Cruiser Wave runners
- Paddle boards, wake boards, water skis
- Elliptical machine
- Rowing machine
- Free weights
- Sea Bobs
- Brownie lungs
- One of a kind full beach set up
- Snorkeling for 10
Low: $185,000 /week
High: $210,000 /weekRates are plus expenses
Rates in the Mediterranean are in Euro
|Year Built||1990 (Original)|
Built by Feadship in 1990, and later refit in 2014, the luxury motor yacht “Broadwater” measures nearly 50 meters in length. Patrick Knowles completed the interior design.
In Broadwater’s interior, guests will be pleased to find a comfortable, formal salon with elegant, light furniture, original oil paintings and antiques dotted throughout. The formal dining room can seat up to 10 guests, has surround sound and various iPod-docking stations, and the sky lounge offers a full wet bar, game table and a plasma-screen TV. Unlike other yachts, Broadwater also houses a personal wine cellar with the owner’s favorite vintages – more than 250 bottles of unique, boutique wines primarily from Napa and Sonoma.
The exterior decks of Broadwater were designed to entertain. The aft deck has a wet bar and casual seating, while the upper aft deck boasts expansive private deck space for both al fresco and casual dining for up to 10 guests. Furthermore, on the sundeck, guests will find comfortable sun pads, lounge chairs, a teak deck and a Jacuzzi.
Charter guests are welcome to enjoy, at cost, a selection of the owner’s personal favorite wines from the onboard custom cellar. Over 250 bottles of unique, boutique wines from Napa and Sonoma have been provisioned for this collection.
Broadwater accommodates 10 charter guests in 5 cabins.
- A Master suite, located on the main deck, with King size bed, private office, in-room entertainment, and his and hers bathrooms.
- 4 Queen staterooms, each with in-room entertainment. 3 have a shower/tub combo and bidet, and 1 has a shower only.