- 31’ Cape Horn with 2 x 300hp engines
- 18’ Nautica tender w/115hp engine
- 2 waverunners – will not be taken to the Virgin Islands
- Wake boards x 2
- Paddle boards x 2
- Snorkel gear
- Water skis
- Top of the line Shimano fishing equipment
- Yoga mats, Swiss ball, Medicine ball, Jump rope, Weights up to 50lb, Push up bars
Low: $90,000 P/W
High: $90,000 P/WRates are plus expenses
|Year Built||1988 (Original)|
BRIO is a 125′ luxury trideck Heesen motor yacht, custom-built in 1988, rebuilt in 2010, and last refit in 2015. This elegant and timeless luxury yacht features exterior design, styling and engineering by Mulder Design, and her interior design is by ArtLine.
BRIO boasts a sophisticated yet comfortable interior with large entertaining and relaxation spaces, plus the latest in entertainment and leisure facilities. Her main salon is open and airy with a full bar and formal dining area for 10. The skylounge offers another seating area plus an office.
Her exterior is sleek and modern with full walk-around decks and wide stairwells. BRIO’s main deck aft is covered with a shaded al fresco dining option for 10 and access to the swim platform. Forward is a casual seating area for up to four guests. Her skylounge deck is open, and the tender storage area doubles as a spot for lounging in the sun. Her toy-free sundeck has a Jacuzzi aft with massive sunpads, a full U-shaped bar, seating for six, and optional shade.
BRIO’s toys and tenders are sure to please each charter guest, whether you prefer the rush of water skiing, bouncing on the water trampoline, or exploring the sea’s treasures with the snorkel gear. Her swim platform provides easy access to these toys and sports as well as the sea if you would like to take a refreshing dip.
Brio can accommodate 10 charter guests in 5 cabins.
- 2 King VIP staterooms, one on the main deck and one below, each with private en suite.
- 1 King cabin, located down below, with en suite.
- 2 Twin cabins, located down below, each with its own en suite.