- Axopar 28′ towed tender
- 2 jet skis (trixx)
- JetSurf Board x2
- Wakeboard & Kids Wakeboard
- 2 inflatable paddle boards
- 2 Hobie Mirage Peddle board
- Sub wing
- Adult Waterskis & Child Waterskis
- Tube (double + 4 person) x2
- Snorkel Gear set x16
- Noodles / Giant Floating Swan / Dragon
- 5 Snorkel Vests
- Hot tub
- Deep sea fishing rods
Low: $55,000 /week
High: $60,000 /weekRates in the BVI are All Inclusive
Rates in the Bahamas, Leeward Islands and Grenadines: Plus 10% expenses
|Year Built||2013 (Original)|
BLUE GRYPHON is an 83’ sailing catamaran unlike any other you’ve seen. She was built in 2013 by Prout and was last refit in 2018. This modern multihull vessel is powered by twin Nanni Diesel 200 horsepower engines.
Her interior is bright and spacious, decorated in simple cream tones and light wood colors. The large windows bring in an abundance of natural light and provide beautiful views. There is a lounge area with a large U-shaped sofa and an ottoman/bench around a coffee table. The formal dining area is separate with a large table and comfortable seating for all guests.
Exterior deck space includes a large al fresco dining area, aft of the salon and accessed via sliding glass door. It has a combination of bench seating and chairs around a darker wooden table. There is a smaller banquette and table for casual meals, snacks or cocktails, and a bar. The upholstery is a chic tan, gold, and cream stripe, and whimsical accent pillows add a nice touch. Winding steps lead from the aft deck to the sundeck, where you’ll find another casual al fresco dining option, and plenty of space for lounging or sunbathing.
BLUE GRYPHON has an impressive selection of water toys and sports, accessed via her large swim platform. Steps on either side of the platform lead right to the sea, where guests can dip their toes in the cool water, or dive right in for a refreshing swim. There is a 28’ Axopar tender, seabobs, jetsurf boards, a wakeboard, water skis for adults and children, snorkel gear, paddle boards, fishing equipment, tubes, assorted inflatable toys, and a slide. Rendezvous scuba diving can be arranged by request.
BLUE GRYPHON accommodates 12 guests in 5 cabins.
- A Master stateroom, located starboard aft, with King size bed and en suite bathroom.
- A VIP stateroom, located port aft, with King size bed and en suite bathroom.
- 2 Guest staterooms, located forward to port and starboard. Each has a King size bed and en suite bathroom.
- A Guest stateroom, located in the port hull amidships. It has 4 Single bunk beds and an en suite bathroom.