- 13m Chase boat
- 6.5m Cirrus with Steyer engine and Mercruiser B3 trim leg
- Williams Turbojet 325 (rescue boat)
- 2 x Jet skis (1x 3-seated Yamaha VX cruiser & 1x 2-seated Seadoo Spark Trixx)
- 2 Stand Up Paddleboards
- 1 x Seabob F5S
- Towables (Biscuits & Donuts)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Diving Equipment (UPON AGREEMENT)
- Fishing Rods
|Year Built||2007 (Original)|
Superyacht BLISS was built by Heesen in 2007 and last refit in 2013. This luxurious 146’ semi-custom vessel has impressive interior and exterior styling, with sporty lines and exceptional performance from the aluminum-semi-displacement hull. Her naval architecture is by Omega Architects, and her interior is by Icelandic designer Ingibjörg St. Palmadottir.
Her main salon is the heart of the yacht, with a large lounge area with comfortable seating and entertainment center, a full bar, and a formal dining area with circular table and black leather chairs aft. The upper salon has a long, mirrored bar and mirror insets between the windows, along with an entertainment unit and comfortable seating. A spiral staircase made of granite, stainless steel and mirrors connects all decks.
Outdoor deck space has been maximized for guest enjoyment. The large aft deck has an al fresco dining area, lounge and sunpads. A sunken seating area is forward, perfect for snacks and cocktails. There is another al fresco dining option located on the upper deck, as well as a sunbed. The sundeck includes al fresco dining and lounging areas, sunbeds, a full bar, a Jacuzzi and two person sauna.
BLISS offers an excellent selection of water toys and sports for guest use, including three tenders, Jet skis, a SeaDoo, stand-up paddleboards, a SeaBob, snorkel gear, fishing rods, assorted towables, and diving equipment upon request. These are all easily accessed via the swim platform.
BLISS accommodates 12 guests in 5 cabins.
- A full-width Master suite, located on the main deck. It has a King size bed with sliding bed table, ample storage, a study aft with his and hers work stations, and a modern en suite bathroom with dual sinks.
- 3 Double cabins, each with Queen size bed and private en suite bathroom.
- A Twin cabin with 2 Bunk beds and private en suite bathroom.