- Novurania 3.6 mt. with 40 hp outboard
- Jet ski Sea-Doo RXP
- Water ski
- 1 x Seabob F7
- 1 x S.U.P. (standup paddle board)
- 1 x Banana (small)
- 1 x Donut (single seat)
- 1 x Wakeboard (small size)
- Snorkeling equipment
|Year Built||2009 (Original)|
BLADE 6 is a 92’ Predator Sport motor yacht, built in 2009 by Sunseeker and refit in 2013. Her naval architecture is by Don Shead with impressive exterior and interior styling by Sunseeker, who is also responsible for her engineering package. She has a sleek GRP semi-displaced hull powered by 2 MTU 2400HP engines.
The salon is the focal point of her sophisticated interior. It is decorated with fine wood panelling and flooring, large panoramic windows, and a skylight that provides natural light. The lounge area has a large, white U-shaped sofa and coffee table to port and an entertainment unit to starboard. Forward is the formal dining room with table and comfortable seating for eight guests.
BLADE 6’s exterior deck space is plentiful with many options for lounging and entertaining. The aft deck has a lounge space, full wet bar with fridge, al fresco dining area, and optional Bimini shade. Teak decks wrap around the yacht to the foredeck with its additional al fresco dining option and a triple forward-facing chaise-style sunpad.
She offers a wide range of water toys and sports for the entire family, accessed with ease from the extended hydraulic swim platform on the transom. She has a SeaDoo RXP, water skis, a SeaBob, snorkeling equipment, a stand-up paddleboard, towable banana and donut, and a wakeboard.
BLADE 6 accommodates 8 guests in 4 cabins.
- A full-beam Master suite, located amidships on the lower deck. It has a centerlined Double bed, vanity, loveseat, walk-in wardrobe, and en suite facilities with rainhead shower, his and hers sinks and full-length mirrors.
- A full-beam VIP cabin, located forward on the lower deck. It has a centerlined Double bed and en suite facilities with rainhead shower.
- 2 Guest cabins, located on the lower deck, mirror image to port and starboard. Each has 2 Single beds convertible to Doubles, and en suite facilities with rainhead shower.