- 2015 Nortech 340 (34ft) Center Console Tender with Twin 300 hp
- 1 x 18.5 ft Williams 565 Diesel Jet Tender with 190hp engine
- Custom Slide from bridge deck
- 2015 Yamaha FX cruiser SVHO
- 2017 Seedoo RXT 300 (dedicated to the flyboard, but can be converted back into riding jetski
- 2016 Yamaha FX High output 1.0
- 2017 Yamaha Super Jet (stand up jet ski)
- Brand new Lift Electric Foil board
- Snorkel gear (kids and adults)
- 2x Wakeboards, Boots and Bindings for all sizes
- 1x Katana Wake Surf
- 1x Kneeboard
- 1x Water skis
- 4x Seabob (2017)
- 1 x jet Flyboard – Zapata – 75ft hose (jet driven boots that let you fly)
- 1 x Hobie Mirage Pro Kayak for 2 people (with foot pedals)
- Extensive Fishing gear (2x Tiagra 30w, 2x TLD 25w, 2x Shimano baitcaster 8000)
- Inflatable towables : 2 x BOTE HD Stand Up Paddle Boards, Jet Ski Dock/Swim Platform, Rave Banana WaterBoggan (3 persons), Lunar towable chariot (3 persons), Fiesta 8 person island tube
- Beach Equipment: 3 gazebos, 2 umbrellas, 14 beach chairs, 3 tables, 1 x Volley Ball net, toys & games
|Year Built||2010 (Original)|
Built in 2010 by Australian yacht builder Oceanfast, BIG SKY is a 157’ super yacht, which underwent a multi-million-dollar refit in 2018. The head-to-toe refit left no detail unturned, with new furnishings, artwork and appointments throughout.
BIG SKY offers guests a top-quality yachting experience. The yacht’s spacious interiors and generous deck space make her an ideal choice for entertaining. A full-beam main salon features expansive windows and high-end Italian furnishings. The space is perfect for relaxing or a cocktail party. Forward the salon is a formal dining room, another highlight of the interior, which seats for up to ten guests.
The yacht’s skylounge features a retractable bar and widescreen TV – a great space for game night or a themed party. The floor-to-ceiling aft doors lead to the bridge deck, creating a transitional indoor-outdoor space, and the al fresco dining area on the deck is a guest favorite for chef-created dinners.
The sundeck on BIG SKY is truly exceptional. It has a full wet-bar, a step up Jacuzzi surrounded with bar stools on one side and a 180 degree sunpad on the other, and new movable Paola Lenti and Dedon furniture. The sundeck is a favorite for afternoon cocktails, sunbathing, hot tub soak or an under-the-stars movie displayed on their outdoor projector.
Additional casual lounge spaces are available on the main aft deck and bow which are perfect for cozying up for an afternoon snooze or catching the sunset.
Fancy some water-based entertainment? BIG SKY has an impressive assortment of water toys, including two tenders, jet skis, snorkel gear, wakeboards, water skis, seabobs, a paddleboard, windsurfer, fishing gear, and a wide selection of inflatables including a custom slide from the bridge deck and a trampoline.
BIG SKY accommodates 11 charter guests in 5 cabins.
- Main Deck: A full-beam master stateroom features ensuite amenities like a European-style tub and an oversized, walk-in shower.
- The lower deck features three queen staterooms and a double stateroom with a pullman.
All the staterooms below deck have large windows allowing for the perfect view of the ocean. Each stateroom features ensuite heads and showers, as well as in-room surround-sound entertainment, smartphone docking stations, climate control and luxury bath and beauty products.