- 2015 Nortech 340 (34ft) Center Console Tender with Twin 300 hp
- 1 x 18.5 ft Williams 565 Diesel Jet Tender with 190hp engine
- Custom Slide from bridge deck
- 2015 Yamaha FX cruiser SVHO
- 2017 Seedoo RXT 300 (dedicated to the flyboard, but can be converted back into riding jetski
- 2016 Yamaha FX High output 1.0
- 2017 Yamaha Super Jet (stand up jet ski)
- Brand new Lift Electric Foil board
- Snorkel gear (kids and adults)
- 2x Wakeboards, Boots and Bindings for all sizes
- 1x Katana Wake Surf
- 1x Kneeboard
- 1x Water skis
- 4x Seabob (2017)
- 1 x jet Flyboard – Zapata – 75ft hose (jet driven boots that let you fly)
- 1 x Hobie Mirage Pro Kayak for 2 people (with foot pedals)
- Extensive Fishing gear (2x Tiagra 30w, 2x TLD 25w, 2x Shimano baitcaster 8000)
- Inflatable towables : 2 x BOTE HD Stand Up Paddle Boards, Jet Ski Dock/Swim Platform, Rave Banana WaterBoggan (3 persons), Lunar towable chariot (3 persons), Fiesta 8 person island tube
- Beach Equipment: 3 gazebos, 2 umbrellas, 14 beach chairs, 3 tables, 1 x Volley Ball net, toys & games
|Year Built||2010 (Original)|
BIG SKY (ex AUSTRALIS) is a 157.5’ super yacht built by Australian luxury builder Oceanfast in 2010 and refit in 2018. Designed by the award-winning team at Oceanfast, this vessel is for guests seeking a high quality yacht with exceptional engineering, generous deck space and spacious interiors.
Her full-beam main salon has oversized windows and exotic furnishings, perfect for relaxing, dining, and entertaining. The lounge area has a large L-shaped sofa, two chairs, and coffee tables. The formal dining area has a table and seating for 10. The salon is open plan, but the dining area is separated from the lounge by a bar.
Exterior deck space on BIG SKY has many options for entertaining and relaxing. The teak soled aft deck, adjacent to the salon, has space for an intimate dinner or a large gathering with its al fresco dining table and lounge area. The sun deck entertainment area has a Jacuzzi, sunpads, a full bar with stools under a custom hard top, and plenty of seating options.
The extended swim platform is the perfect spot to plunge into the sea or enjoy BIG SKY’s large collection of water toys and sports. She has two tenders, jet skis, snorkel gear, wakeboards, water skis, seabobs, a paddleboard, windsurfer, fishing gear, and a wide selection of inflatables including a custom slide from the bridge deck and a trampoline.
BIG SKY accommodates 11 charter guests in 5 cabins.
- Main Deck: 1 x Full beam Master cabin with large wardrobe and ensuite bathroom with tub
- 3 Queen cabins with en suite shower rooms located on the lower deck
- 1 x Queen cabin with pullman and ensuite shower room located on the lower deck