- Nortech 340 (34ft) Center Console Tender: Twin 350 Merc Engines. Top speed 50 kts
- 1 x 6.6m BSC Tender with 150hp Yamaha outboard Rib
- 2 Yamaha 3 Seat Waverunners (2016 and 2018)
- 2017 Seadoo 300 Waverunner (used for fly boarding or as a 3rd guest Jetski)
- 2017 Yamaha superjet stand up Jetski
- Dive gear including dive compressor
- Snorkel gear (kids and adults)
- 2x water skis
- 4x wakeboards
- wake surfboard
- 4x Seabob (brand new)
- Flyboard – Zapata – 75ft hose. Professional series
- 2x Stand up paddle boards
- Extensive Fishing gear
- Custom slide from bridge deck
- Inflatable kayak
- Rigid pedal fishing kayak
- Inflatable towables : Lunar towable chariot (3 seater), Rave Banana Waterboggan (3 seater), floating bar island
Low: $145,000 P/W
High: $155,000 P/WRates are Plus Expenses
|Year Built||2010 (Original)|
BIG SKY (ex AUSTRALIS) is a 157.5’ super yacht built by Australian luxury builder Oceanfast in 2010 and refit in 2013. Designed by the award-winning team at Oceanfast, this vessel is for guests seeking a high quality yacht with exceptional engineering and spacious interiors.
Her full-beam main salon has oversized windows and exotic furnishings, perfect for relaxing, dining, and entertaining. The lounge area has a large L-shaped sofa, two chairs, and coffee tables. The formal dining area has a table and seating for 10. The salon is open plan, but the dining area is separated from the lounge by a bar.
Exterior deck space on BIG SKY has many options for entertaining and relaxing. The teak soled aft deck, adjacent to the salon, has space for an intimate dinner or a large gathering with its al fresco dining table and lounge area. The sun deck entertainment area has a Jacuzzi, sunpads, a full bar with stools under a custom hard top, and plenty of seating options.
The extended swim platform is the perfect spot to plunge into the sea or enjoy BIG SKY’s large collection of water toys and sports. She has two tenders, jet skis, snorkel gear, wakeboards, water skis, seabobs, a paddleboard, windsurfer, fishing gear, and a wide selection of inflatables including a custom slide from the bridge deck and a trampoline. The vessel is an approved RYA water sports centre. She also has a full gym with treadmill, weights, ab roller, exercise ball, and yoga mats. For fun on land, there is a beach BBQ, gazebo, furniture, and games.
BIG SKY accommodates 11 charter guests in 5 cabins.
- A Master suite, located on the main deck, with King size bed and private en suite.
- 3 VIP cabins, located on the lower deck, each with Queen size bed and private en suite.
- A Double cabin, located on the lower deck, with private en suite.
- Spin bike
- 6 x Yoga mats
- Exercise ball
- 4 x Ankle weights
- 2 x 10kg weights
- 2 x 5kg weights
- 4 x 2kg weights
- Abs roller