- 1 x Castoldi 21ft jet tender
- 1 x Zodiac 4.2m crew tender
- 2 x Seabob
- Wakeboard and assorted water toys
|Year Built||2004 (Original)|
BELLA RAGAZZA is a 140’ luxury sailing yacht designed by Dubois and built by Vitters Shipyard in Holland in 2004. Her 2017 refit included a paint job, new teak deck, and refreshed interiors. She is a modern and powerful world cruiser with exceptional interior space by Rhoades Young Design.
The interior has a calm ambiance with Birchwood detailing, brushed stainless steel, and oiled teak. Furniture is finished in matte-varnished, rotary-cut birch with limed birchwood beams overhead. She has a large salon area, divided into a deck salon and a lower salon. The deck salon has a lounge and a formal dining area with a beautiful view through large windows. The lower salon has a lounge area with a sofa and chairs. The combined space is great for entertaining. Exterior deck space includes an al fresco dining area in the cockpit.
BELLA RAGAZZA has 2 tenders, 2 Seabobs, a wakeboard, and other assorted water toys available for the enjoyment of guests.
Highly experienced crew make BELLA RAGAZZA a truly unique five star chartering experience.
BELLA RAGAZZA accommodates 10 guests in 5 cabins
- A split-level Owner’s’ stateroom boasts a King size bed, a separate dressing room, and a sauna. A hallway leads to the deck. It has an en suite bath with teak countertops, stone basins, and hidden lighting.
- 2 Double cabins, each with a Queen size bed and a private en suite.
- 2 Twin cabins, each with 2 Single beds and a private en suite.