- 34’ Davis towed tender with day head, fishing, dive door
- 18’ Nautica tender with 150 hp outboard
- Water Slide from Sun Deck
- 2 x 3-person Yamaha Wave runners
- 2 x 2-person kayaks (inflatable)
- 2 x stand up paddle boards (inflatable)
- 2 x SeaBobs
- Snorkel gear
- Wakeboards, kneeboards, towable/inflatable toys, Banana, Water skis
- Full array of Fishing Equipment
- Exercise Equipment: free weights, yoga mats and instruction DVD’s, resistance bands, pull-up bar
- Diving gear and Scuba Diving available to certified divers
Low: $150,000 P/W
High: $160,000 P/WRates are Plus Expenses
Rates in the Mediterranean are in Euro
|Year Built||2005 (Original)|
BACCHUS is a 146’ yacht built by luxury yacht builder Trinity Yachts in 2005 and refit in 2016. This sophisticated yacht shines like a diamond on the water and creates the perfect atmosphere for a large group of guests seeking the comforts of luxurious surroundings and exciting entertainment options.
BACCHUS enchants guests with the finest furnishings and gorgeous, crystal chandeliers throughout her rooms. Her main salon expands into a formal dining room with grand piano and 10 place settings to share exquisite foods and music over expansive picture windows framing the sea. She hosts a skylounge with an excellent selection of wines, a lounge seating arrangement and a bar for relaxing, conversing, and entertaining guests. Her master stateroom comes complete with his and hers en suites and features a jacuzzi tub, while her remaining double and twin staterooms luxuriously house up to 12 guests.
BACCHUS’s beauty comes to life at her sun deck jacuzzi that illuminates in the evenings. A bar provides entertainment and a chance to share drinks next to stunning water views. Her bridge aft deck offers an amazing spot to sit and watch the world go by with built-in lounge seating and a round dining table with a vantage of the sea. An extended beach club gives guests a jumping-off point and swim steps grant guests access in and out of the water.
With a full list of exercise equipment, staying on top of a workout routine while at sea is simple. Two tenders provide transport to the islands and fishing equipment allows guests a chance to test their luck. Seabobs and snorkeling gear offer up-close encounters with marine life, while diving gear and optional scuba with certified divers makes for an unforgettable underwater experience. Kids love the giant waterslide, while thrill-seekers cannot resist the wave runner and long list of towables.
BACCHUS accommodates 12 charter guests in 5 cabins.
- Master Stateroom with His & Hers en Suites and jacuzzi tub
- Two King Staterooms, each with king bed and jacuzzi tub
- Queen Stateroom with queen bed and en suite
- Twin Stateroom with two twin beds, pullman and en suite