- 1 x 35 ft center console tender (towed) with twin 300hp Yamaha engines
- 1 x 16 ft Novurania Tender with inboard turbo diesel
- 1 x 12 ft Zodiac Tender with 40hp outboard
- 2 x Seadoo RXT-X 260hp (2012 model)
- 1 x Kawasaki Jetski SX-R 800 (2009 model)
- 1 x Seabob
- 1 x Inflatable jellyfish pool made by Freestyle Slides
- 1 x Brownies snorkeling unit
- 1 x Laser sailboat
- 2 x paddles boards
- Waterskiis, wakeboards
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fishing equipment
- Inflatable towable toys
- Kiteboarding equipment
|Year Built||2005 (Original)|
Luxury megayacht AZTECA II is a 163’ vessel built by Turkish shipyard Nereids Yachts in 2005. Her contemporary interior is by Michael Leach Design, and her exterior is by Soyaslan Denizcilik Sanayi Design.
AZTECA II boasts a modern, beach house-styled interior. Indoor spaces include the salon and dining area on the main deck, a panoramic sky lounge on the bridge deck, and an upper salon with a fantastic view. Both the upper deck and the main deck are fitted with day heads.
Outdoor entertaining and relaxing space includes a huge sunbathing area, a shaded option to escape the sun during the hottest parts of the day, and a 6-person Jacuzzi. The spacious aft deck and the upper deck both have al fresco dining options.
Water sports and toys available on AZTECA II feature Seadoos, a jet ski, dive sets, kayaks, snorkel gear, water skis, wakeboards, and inflatables including a pool. These can be accessed from a large swim platform.
AZTECA II accommodates 12 charter guests in 6 cabins.
- A full-width Master suite, located on the main deck and on the lower deck, with a study and luxurious private en suite facilities.
- A full-width VIP cabin, with private en suite facilities.
- 2 Double cabins, each with private en suite facilities.
- 2 Twin cabins, each with private en suite facilities.