- 1 x 10 m customised high spec towed Pascoe tender capable of up to 48 knots
- 1 X Zodiac 5.5 meter inflatable with Yamaha 15hp outboard
- 1 x Inflatable water slide
- 2 x Electric bicycles
- 2 x stand up paddle boards
- 1 x Tiwal sailing dinghy
- 1 x 2 person jet ski (265 hp)
- 2 x Custom Sea bobs
- 2 x Inflatable Kayaks (1 man and 2 man). And 1 x Custom Carbon Fiber Kayak (1 man)
- 1 x Inflatable banana, plus other towable toys
- 1 x Wakeboard
- 1 x Kneeboard
- 3 x Scuba diving sets (RDV diving only)
- Extra wide water-skis, normal water skis, training skis
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fishing rods
|Year Built||2011 (Original)|
AURELIA is a 122.5’ motor yacht built by Heesen in 2011 and refit in 2013. Her naval architecture is by Frank Laupman of Omega Architects, and her interior design is by Bannenberg & Rowell. With her racing-inspired aesthetic, she was the winner for the “Best Raised Pilothouse Semi-displacement or Planing Motor Yacht” at the 2012 World Superyacht Awards.
Interior deck space on AURELIA boasts a main salon that is divided into a dining area and a lounge. The dining area has a large rounded table for formal meals. The lounge has an L-shaped sofa, two designer armchairs, and a, Eco Smart Bio Ethanol fireplace.
AURELIA has three exquisite outdoor entertaining areas. The partially covered aft cockpit has a large dining table and ample seating options. The large sundeck features an aft seating area, dining table, sunpads, and bar. An area with large sunpad is located in front of the wheel house, and is ideal for sunbathing, reading or napping.
Her collection of water toys and sports is sure to please charter guests of all ages. Enjoy snorkeling, fishing, scuba diving, paddle boarding, jet skiing, waterskiing, and wakeboarding. A selection of inflatable toys are also available, including a banana and a water slide.
AURELIA accommodates 8 guests in 4 cabins.
- Full beam master suite is situated forward on the main deck, the large en-suite bath and a shower room has heated flooring. There is a large walk in wardrobe, mini bar/fridge, Kaleidescape movie system and I pod dock.
- Below deck are two double guest cabins and one twin cabin, all with large en-suite shower rooms.