- 1 x Custom Naiad 6.2m with Yanmar 6BY2-260 on ZT-380 outdrive
- 1x Custom Rib-X 5.3m with Yamaha F100 outboard
- 2x Laser Vago Sailing Dinghies
- 2 x Optimist Sailing Dinghies
- 3 x Wakeboards
- 3 x sets of water-skis and equipment
- Various assorted inflatable toys and towables
- Various fishing equipment
Measuring 203 feet in length, the custom-built sailing yacht Athos was built by Holland Yachtbouw in 2010. Its naval architecture was the work of none other than the prestigious Hoek Design Naval Architects.
The interior of Athos is equal parts luxurious, contemporary and inviting. Its stunning layout includes a dining area, lounge and a lower saloon, as well as a main deckhouse with a navigation area, and a galley that can either stay opened or closed throughout the duration of your voyage. The main saloon, opposite the galley, has a fireplace and a comfortable seating area with pullout footrests. The dining table in the deckhouse can accommodate up to 12 guests comfortably, and just across, a cozy seating area is centered around a coffee table and sits adjacent to a fully-equipped bar area.
Designed to entertain the masses, this luxury sailboat comes equipped with a galley and pantry fit for a king. It comes with Miele equipment – including a gimbaled oven and hob, a steam oven, combination microwave grill and oven, plate-warming drawers, an espresso machine, a cup-warming drawer and 2 dishwashers.
Outside, the cockpit dining area is the perfect place to enjoy a delicious meal amidst spectacular sunset views. Adding more luxury to its impressive list of amenities, the master cockpit can be transformed into a secluded massage table.
- Athos accommodates 10 charter guests in 5 cabins.
- 1 Master Suite is finished in mahogany, and has a King bed, a desk, a lounging daybed, a settee, and an en suite bathroom with a bath, a shower/steam room and “his and hers” sinks. It is connected to the private aft deckhouse, which has secluded seating, a daybed, a private office and a computer system with a TV.
- 2 Guest cabins can be converted either into double or twin cabins.
- 2 Double cabins come with a Pullman berth.