- 39′ SeaVee Tender 3 x 300 hp
- 18′ Beavertail Flat Bottom Skiff – perfect for bone fishing
- 4 x 2015 Yamaha GP 1800R waverunners
- 36′ Waterslide from sun deck to water level
- 2 x Single Ocean Kayak
- 2 x Donuts
- 2 x SeaBobs
- Slalom ski
- 4 x Paddle boards
- Snorkeling equipment
- Assorted fishing gear
- Beach set up
|Year Built||1990 (Original)|
Previously called Lady Joy, the luxury motor yacht At Last measures 145 feet in length. The brainchild of Heesen in 1990, the yacht later underwent a two-year refit in 2009, and later, an interior refit in 2017. At Last is based in the Bahamas year round.
The interior of At Last is equal parts luxurious, warm and inviting. The octagonal main salon and comfortable dining room are divided only by a spiral staircase, which starts at the lower deck and continues straight up to the sky lounge. Upstairs, the sky lounge has direct access to the aft deck, and comes with a full wet bar with plenty of plush seating. On the lower deck, a semi-circular lobby has a refrigerator with drawers for the convenience of all guests onboard.
The exterior of At Last is just as luxurious as the interior. The aft deck has ample dining and seating areas for up to 12 guests onboard. The sun deck is unarguably the most luxurious outdoor area onboard, and features a Spa Pool surrounded by 4 umbrellas, plenty of lounge areas, a BBQ, a full wet bar, and tables and chairs for up to 8 charter guests. Finally, there is a Portuguese bridge, just forward of the pilothouse, that can seat up to 6 guests.
- AT LAST accommodates 12 charter guests in 5 cabins.
- 1 Owner’s suite with a King bed is located on the main deck forward. It has custom-fitted blinds for complete privacy, and when the blinds are open, offers panoramic horizon views. There is a sofa, 2 walk-in closets, and a Master bathroom with 2 sinks, a large Jacuzzi, and a huge shower with a rain shower overhead and 3 showerheads.
- 1 King cabin is located on the lower deck, and has an en suite bathroom with a shower.
- 2 Queen cabins are located on the lower deck, and have en suite bathrooms with a showers.
- 1 Twin cabin, with a Pullman berth, is located on the lower deck, and has a spa pool tub with a shower.