- 17ft / 5.19m Caribe Jet 100 hp outboard
- 20 ft Caribe diesel jet RIB.
- 2 x double kayaks
- 1 x single kayak
- 4 stand-up paddleboards
- snorkel gear
- fishing gear
- water skis
- 2 x full sets of kite boarding equipment
- jet ski on request
- SCUBA: 1 x compressor, scuba gear for 8 certified guests. Dive guide required for diving at charterers’ expense
Low: $75,000 P/W
High: $75,000 P/WRates are plus expenses
|Year Built||1971 (Original)|
Measuring 107 feet in length, the luxury charter yacht Askari was first built in 1971, and later refit in 2002. Custom-built by Sermons, it is designed as much for luxury and comfort as it is for adventure. Named after the Swahili word for “guard” or “protector,” Askari stays true to its African name, as evident by the fact that it reflects a “touch of the wild” in its exotic décor.
A popular charter in the French Polynesian islands, particularly for divers, Aksari has fabulous itineraries in the magical, remote Leeward and Tuamotus Islands. Its outstanding Captain and crew ensures that guests are always relaxed, while its long list of onboard amenities give them a range of ways to entertain themselves all day long.
The inside of Askari is equal parts luxurious, comfortable and spacious. Outside, the yacht is home to an expansive, open-air aft deck with a teak paneled overhang, a large lounge area, a wet bar and plenty of plush seating for all onboard. In this same area, there is alfresco dining for up to 10 guests. In addition to extensive equipment for diving, kayaking, laser sailing, kite surfing, waterskiing and sailboarding, Askari comes with its own dive instructor, who is a member of the yacht’s official crew.
- ASKARI accommodates 10 charter guests in 5 cabins.
- 1 Master suite is full beam, and has an en suite bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub. It has individual climate controls, a TV, a VCR, a stereo, a telephone and a desk.
- 1 Guest cabin, connected to the Master suite through a pocket door, is convertible into a study, creating even more spacious Master accommodations. It has individual climate controls, a TV, a VCR, a stereo, a telephone and a desk.
- 2 Guest cabins can be converted into Queen or Twin cabins, and are connected by a pocket door to be potentially turned into a suite. They each have individual climate controls, a TV, a VCR, a stereo, a telephone and a desk.
- 1 Queen cabin has an en suite bathroom, individual climate controls, a TV, a VCR, a stereo, a telephone and a desk.