- 4m / 13′ Avon RIB DL 4.00 Jet
- Waverunner 2-seater
- Snorkelling Equipment
- Fishing Rods
- 2 Inflatable Paddle Boards
|Year Built||2006 (Original)|
ASHA is a 91’ custom motor yacht, built in 2006 by Italian shipyard Fipa as part of the Maiora range, and last refit in 2015. Her elegant exterior and interior styling are the work of Roberto Del Re, who is also responsible for her engineering package. Her sleek exterior and distinct blue hull turns heads in every port she visits
The focal point of ASHA’s interior is the open-plan salon. The lounge has cream sofas to port and starboard, coffee tables, and an entertainment center. Forward is the formal dining area with seating for eight guests.
Her exterior has several options for entertaining and relaxing. The large flybridge has an al fresco dining space, a wet bar and fridge, a table with sofa and chairs, a Jacuzzi, sun pads, and a Bimini shade. The aft deck has a table with sofa and chairs for al fresco dining. There is also a forward sunbathing area with a large sunpad.
ASHA has an extended swim platform that creates a small beach club with two sun chairs and an umbrella. This is where guests can access an assortment of water toys and sports, including a waverunner, water skis, snorkeling equipment, fishing gear, and paddleboards. Yoga mats, free weights, and board games are also available for guest enjoyment.
ASHA accommodates 9 guests in 4 cabins.
- A Master suite with Queen size bed, sofa, walk-in closet, and en suite with dual sinks, bathtub, and heated towel rack.
- A VIP stateroom with Queen size bed, wardrobe, and en suite with shower and heated towel rack.
- A Double stateroom with Double bed, wardrobe, and en suite with shower and heated towel rack.
- A Twin cabin with two Single beds plus a Pullman bed, a wardrobe, and en suite with shower and heated towel rack.