- 32.8’ Custom Scorpion Tender with twin 300hp, equipped with fishing gear
- 10.6’ Williams Sport Jet Tender used for watersports
- Fly Board
- Hover Board
- Sea Doo 3 seater Jet Ski
- 2 Sea Bobs
- 2 SUP Paddleboards
- Inflatable Sailing Dinghy
- Fishing Gear (fly fishing, deep sea, shore fishing and more)
- Snorkel Equipment
- Towables: Big 4 Man tube, wakeboard, water skis for adults, kids and slalom, various inflatables
- Assorted Beach Toys
- Inflatable Dock
- Jellyfish Inflatable Pool
|Year Built||2003 (Original)|
ASCARI 1 is a 121’ motor yacht custom built by Palmer Johnson in the United States in 2003. She was last refitted in 2015. Her sleek and sporty exterior and impressive interior design are by Nuvolari & Lenard. She was created with style, safety and comfort in mind, making her an excellent charter option.
Her interior is bright with an open plan salon and dining area surrounded by panoramic windows. The formal dining area is aft, followed by a lounge area with ample seating, a large sofa, entertainment system and fully stocked wet bar. A disco ball transforms the space into a dance floor at night. There is also a secondary breakfast table for casual sit down meals or buffets.
ASCARI 1’s exterior deck space features a split-level aft deck. The area adjacent to the salon has an al fresco dining space and a shaded seating area. A couple of steps down is a raised sun pad and optional shade. Further aft is the extended swim platform and tender garage. Side decks lead to two further sunpads, one with a fold-away cabana. The flybridge features opposing seating and cocktail tables.
The wide selection of water toys and sports will please every guest on ASCARI 1. There is a flyboard, hoverboard, a 3-seat SeaDoo, SeaBobs, stand-up paddleboards, fishing equipment, snorkel gear, assorted towables, an inflatable dock and an inflatable jellyfish pool. These are accessed via the extended swim platform, complete with shower for rinsing off after some fun on the waves, and stored in the tender garage.
ASCARI 1 accommodates 10 guests in 4 cabins.
- A full-beam Master suite forward on the lower deck, with Double bed, sofa, and study. The en suite bathroom has a walk-in shower.
- 2 VIP cabins located amidships aft on the lower deck, and mirror image of each other. Each has a Queen bed and en suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
- 1 Twin cabin located on the lower deck port side, with side-by-side Single beds and en suite bathroom with walk-in shower. There are also 2 Pullman beds available.