AQUIJO is one of the largest sailing yachts in the world. Built in 2016, this 279’ yacht is a collaboration between Oceanco and Vitters. Her naval architecture is by Bill Tripp and her interior by Dӧlker and Voges.
Her stunning interior is clean, simple and modern, spanning four decks. The main salon has a lounge and and formal dining area, making it perfect for entertaining. A full bar is located aft for pre-dinner cocktails. A guest elevator is available for guests to travel between decks with ease.
AQUIJO’s exterior features several multi-purpose areas, including an al fresco dining option on the main deck for up to 24 guests. A barbecue grill area is adjacent, as well as steps leading directly to the swim platform and beach club. The focal point of the main deck is a large skylight that peers down into the beach club. Her spacious flybridge has large sofas, and a Jacuzzi with sunpads. The beach club includes a steam bath, sauna and Jacuzzi. There is an additional al fresco dining area aft of the Master suite. For an intimate escape, the expansive foredeck has a seating area with sofa, directly below her headsails.
Guests aboard AQUIJO can enjoy the full gym plus a selection of water toys and sports, including dive gear, paddle boards, kayaks, wakeboards and waterskis.
Tenders & Water Toys
- 2 x 8m semi rigid tenders
- 1 x 6m Military spec fully inflatable tender
- 1 x Yamaha Waverunner Jetski (3-person)
- 2 x One-man Hobie Quest 11 plastic kayaks
- 2 x Inflatable 2-person kayaks
- 2 x Airhead inflatable towing donuts
- 1 x Sports Stuff inflatable half-pipe (2-person)
- 2 x Wakeboards – Hyperlite, Tribute
- 2 x JOBE Allegre waterskis
- 1 x JOBE Progress waterskis
- 2 x North Sails kite-surf gear
- 2 x Fanatic inflatable SUP
- 1 x Fanatic rigid SUP
- 2 x RS Aero sailing dinghies
- 8 x Sets of dive gear
- 6 x Fishing rods for towing and casting
|Builder||Oceanco and Vitters|
|Length||278.1ft / 84.76m|
|Beam||47.7ft / 14.54m|
|Draft||17.5ft / 5.33m|