- 3 x 8m tenders
- 2 x kayaks
- 2 x paddle boards
- 2 x RS Aero sailing Dinghys
- 8 x sets of dive gear
- variety of sizes of wakeboards and skis
- Gym Equipment: 1 x Upright bike, 1 x Vibration plate, a selection of dumbbells, weights and yoga mats
Low: €450,000 P/W
High: €550,000 P/WRates are Plus Expenses
|Builder||Oceanco and Vitters|
AQUIJO is one of the largest sailing yachts in the world. Built in 2016, this 279’ yacht is a collaboration between Oceanco and Vitters. Her naval architecture is by Bill Tripp and her interior by Dӧlker and Voges.
Her stunning interior is clean, simple and modern, spanning four decks. The main salon has a lounge and and formal dining area, making it perfect for entertaining. A full bar is located aft for pre-dinner cocktails. A guest elevator is available for guests to travel between decks with ease.
AQUIJO’s exterior features several multi-purpose areas, including an al fresco dining option on the main deck for up to 24 guests. A barbecue grill area is adjacent, as well as steps leading directly to the swim platform and beach club. The focal point of the main deck is a large skylight that peers down into the beach club. Her spacious flybridge has large sofas, and a Jacuzzi with sunpads. The beach club includes a steam bath, sauna and Jacuzzi. There is an additional al fresco dining area aft of the Master suite. For an intimate escape, the expansive foredeck has a seating area with sofa, directly below her headsails.
Guests aboard AQUIJO can enjoy the full gym plus a selection of water toys and sports, including dive gear, paddle boards, kayaks, wakeboards and waterskis.
AQUIJO accommodates 12 charter guests in 7 staterooms.
- A Master suite with King size bed and en suite bathroom.
- 3 VIP staterooms, each with King size bed and private en suite bathroom.
- A Double cabin with private en suite.
- A convertible Double/Twin cabin with private en suite.
- A Twin cabin with private en suite.